DX » Community » Reviews » New Hall Sensor Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNafai on 11/08/2013

A non-adjustable magnetic field detector. It does it's job properly, activating the output when the magnetic field is strong enough. Beware it's a digital sensor, so no strength of field is reported, but uses the Hall efect to trigger a Schmidtt circuitry and give the output. You have to experimentally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytedao00 on 02/25/2013

Might be very nice for a home project with your arduino board. The quality is really nice, for the price I couldn't imagine such a nice product. If you need it, buy it. Couldn't find many usefulness, maybe when I have many projects I can tell, but till now I think it is not that useful. But it was cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by10931 on 12/24/2012

Straightforward operation - no instructions required. Can be used with or without Arduino. Digital output interfaces directly with TTL or CMOS logic circuits. Small footprint with optional bolt to anchor. No soldering required. Pins have standard .1" (2.54mm) spacing. Two LEDs onboard. One to indicate ... Read more

3 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections