DX » Community » Reviews » Component Video + Audio Cable for PS2 (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 48 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytorinow380 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this cable allows you to play games in a much better resolution than the original RCA cable that comes with the PS2 and with better sound too. the pins come gold plated, i assume for better conductivity Cons:for me there are no cons. it came with no package, only a plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdjukic on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With this cable, you can squeeze the best possible image quality out of the PS2. With a small adapter, this can be made into a VGA cable. It pushes 1080i (GT4) with no problems whatsoever, no ghosting or ringing, though I mostly use it for 480p. The progressiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKizabg on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it for PS2 and I can tell you that the picture is much better than the cable LCD TVs are much cleaner and clearer colors Cons:Before use, must be set in the menu of options ps2 component cable otherwise it will not work this will need to be done only onc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuiRasengan on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for using with a HD TV, like mine. Personally, I didn't think that the PS2 still could give me more, but damn, those graphics are quite awesome, even for an oldie like it :) Cons:Not really a con, since you have to do it, even with a Sony one. Before i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybucky4life on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great price of ps2/ps3 component cables. fits perfectly and feels sturdy. no problems with the console or the TV. Cons:none that I can see, does what it says it does OtherThoughts:I bought two of them, one for ps2 and one ps3, not a complaint at all, really vamped up th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenjigoenitz on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:"Wooow", that was my reaction the first time i use this component cable, the difference in picture quality is huge compared to the A/V that the ps2 uses by default, if you have a new TV with component input, you should get this, you will not have any regret. Als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldermelo on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cabo comprido, fio grosso, resistente, funcionou sem problemas. Estou jogando e vi grande diferença logo quando comecei a usa-lo. Cons:Nenhum problema. O cabo é perfeito de ótima qualidade. A DX etá de parabéns. mais um produto excelente... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomo3 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-This is a really great product if you have a PS2 and an HDTV. For compatible games, it greatly improves the image clarity and sharpness. It's amazing that the PS2 console produces such high quality graphics. -The length is appropriate and will reach to the back of your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRkhan on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Component Cables are hard to find and when you find them they are expensive. Not this one. This is a fantastic cable, inexpensive and does what its supposed to do. I did not notice any loss in signal while using this cable. Cons:None that I can think of OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJVPP on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works pretty well, Image is sharp, has no interference so the displaying quality is as good as you can get in a ps2. Cons:Conector is a bit too thick, I had to force it a little bit to fit the av multi out. OtherThoughts:Because of the higher quality of image resolution... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections