DX » Community » Reviews » Component Video + Audio Cable for PS2 (1.8-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Quality Great quality Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBelJoost on 01/25/2015

Works splendid in combination with my LG 32LF2500 full hd lcd screen. With the standard composite cable texts were blurry. With this component cable the image quality has improved extremely well. Texts are crisp and crystal clear. Also higher res settings are possible now in GT4 for example. I I... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byCosmo_Roberto on 01/15/2015

I received the correct product and could follow its route to me. Very good and I will buy more from DealExtreme.

Loved my component video cable

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMsChew on 01/10/2015

Pros: Significantly Improves Image And Sound Quality Of PS2 Games On My HD TV. Cons: None. Conclusion: I Highly Recommend This Product To PS2 Users.

Great Product. No Complaints

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted bybetoandrioli on 12/10/2014

Cons: the connector on the PS2 is a little tight

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytmihai20 on 12/10/2014

You get a much clearer image with than with other cable. This cable allows getting the best picture the PS2 can provide. The sound is also great. The price is quite good. I can't see any cons with it. I don't think a longer cable would be better, maybe this is why the image has such a good :)... Read more

Impression:Good sound,Good image;

0 0 0

• posted bystiang7 on 12/09/2014

Bought this for my PlayStation 2, and it works :) So i'm happy. You get a much clear image with this, than with a composite cable. I definitly recomend this.

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyDan822 on 10/26/2014

Pros: Good quality component cables for your PS2. Fits tight in the back of the console. Better image quality than composite. Con's: None Other: I highly recommend this cable. Decent quality for a good price

Impression:Quality,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byingmacl on 08/26/2014

Pros: The cable feels good, not excellent quality, but for the price is very nice, fits very smooth in the tv, and the image is more clear and vivid, specially upgrade in a lcd tv. Cons: No smooth fit in the ps2 port, you have to press a little hard to connect. You have to put component video out... Read more

Impression: low price,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDXRoxxx on 07/31/2014

Pros: Great price and quality. Shipping was fast. Cons: Seems shorter than standard RCA Cable Overall a great cable to buy to improve image clarity for PS2 or display analog HD for PS3.

Impression:Good cable for the price.;

0 0 0

• posted bytorinow380 on 07/07/2014

this cable allows you to play games in a much better resolution than the original RCA cable that comes with the PS2 and with better sound too. the pins come gold plated, i assume for better conductivity for me there are no cons. it came with no package, only a plastic bag, butt i don't care about... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections