DX » Community » Reviews » Component Video + Audio Cable for PS2 (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 51 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytorinow380 on 07/07/2014

this cable allows you to play games in a much better resolution than the original RCA cable that comes with the PS2 and with better sound too. the pins come gold plated, i assume for better conductivity for me there are no cons. it came with no package, only a plastic bag, butt i don't care about the package, so for mi is fine used for a long time never ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFrancinardo on 02/02/2014

it works very well in my playstation 2 and now i can use the function pip of my led-tv. so i can play my games as long as i can see tv in the small screen. i noticed a slight improvement on the image. i bought it not thinking about my ps2 console, but in my ps1. it doesnt work in ps1, so, if you are thinking about it, forget. although, its perfect to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdjukic on 09/21/2013

With this cable, you can squeeze the best possible image quality out of the PS2. With a small adapter, this can be made into a VGA cable. It pushes 1080i (GT4) with no problems whatsoever, no ghosting or ringing, though I mostly use it for 480p. The progressive scan output is pretty impressive on Plasma and LCD displays, even compared to SCART. Unlike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxwellferreira on 07/17/2013

100% improved image quality of my video game before used the original cable now so use this as and improves quality in HD for almost the perfect image this now the cable could be longer so put the video game away but the tv, however use it anyway because the quality is fine and worth the price that is asked 100% improved image quality of my video game ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarolflopes on 07/17/2013

O cabo funcionou muito bem. Entrega muito rápida, produto bem embalado. The cable worked fine. Very fast delivery, product well packaged. Não tenho nenhuma, por enquanto. I have none, for now Muito satisfeita com a qualidade do serviço, pois temos muitos problemas com as entregas no Brasil e desta vez a transação foi muito eficiente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKizabg on 06/26/2013

I use it for PS2 and I can tell you that the picture is much better than the cable LCD TVs are much cleaner and clearer colors Before use, must be set in the menu of options ps2 component cable otherwise it will not work this will need to be done only once when you plug cable first time in PS2 Cable lenght is ok Pluged it into a 42" LCD TV and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuiRasengan on 04/30/2013

Perfect for using with a HD TV, like mine. Personally, I didn't think that the PS2 still could give me more, but damn, those graphics are quite awesome, even for an oldie like it :) Not really a con, since you have to do it, even with a Sony one. Before installing, be sure to go to the settings and change it to a better resolution (520p or something)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybucky4life on 03/26/2013

great price of ps2/ps3 component cables. fits perfectly and feels sturdy. no problems with the console or the TV. none that I can see, does what it says it does I bought two of them, one for ps2 and one ps3, not a complaint at all, really vamped up the resolution on ps2 on a new 120hz 42 inch TV playing consoles on an high definition with the stock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenjigoenitz on 03/10/2013

"Wooow", that was my reaction the first time i use this component cable, the difference in picture quality is huge compared to the A/V that the ps2 uses by default, if you have a new TV with component input, you should get this, you will not have any regret. Also, the price is very good and the quality is good too. I don't have any negative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldermelo on 02/20/2013

cabo comprido, fio grosso, resistente, funcionou sem problemas. Estou jogando e vi grande diferença logo quando comecei a usa-lo. Nenhum problema. O cabo é perfeito de ótima qualidade. A DX etá de parabéns. mais um produto excelente Podem comprar sem receio o produto é de qualidade. vocês vao gostar bastante. melhora ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections