DX » Community » Reviews » RSCX-8850 Rechargeable Washable Rotary 3-Head Electric Shaver - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPargysan on 06/09/2014

The best product i ever have bought on line. I"ve bought it as a gift for my brother and he was very pleased . Then I bought one of my own. Shaver looks very high quality. It does the job without any problems. Shaving is very convenient and good for my sensitive skin. I use only water on my skin and aftersave No cons. Except lack of rechargeable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdikv on 05/23/2014

I"ve bought it as a gift for my father and he was very pleased . Shaver looks very high quality ,it does the job without any problems,shaving is very convenient and good for sensitive skin. It comes in blue and black colors ( like in a picture),it has possibility to work wireless.Its easy to wash . One of the best items in this site, relative to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykyrkbymannen on 05/11/2014

Shaves very good, and the motor is strong which is great if you have thick beardhair like i do. Feels sturdy, nice charger included with suction cup feet. Sounds a bit louder than my old one, but its not annoying, just a tad louder. The package was beat up at arrival but nothing was damaged inside it! Looks exactly like philips. I almost think its the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymondrongo on 05/07/2013

I own this awesome shaver and I there is a numerous list of its pros: - It looks sturdy - It looks expensive - It comes with a nice charger - It shaves really really well - It shaves dry, under water, with shaving lotion - It obviously works wireless (while not plugged on the charging cable) - It is modular, you can even remove the whole head (not only ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections