DX » Community » Reviews » Reusable Double Eyelid Makers (4-Maker Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

+ Comes in a pack of 4 + Has good intention + I guess it can be a gift.. + Apparently is not painful to put on It was really hard to clip on. You need to know exactly where you want to clip to be at. If you clip it unevenly then you look like a freak. It may just be me but it look me about 2 minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilytrann on 03/11/2010

I liked how it was pink, the quality was pretty good. It didn't hurt when I put it on my eyes. It helps if you wear glasses so the clips can just lay on top of the glasses so you can watch TV or read a book. It was really hard to clip on. You need to know exactly where you want to clip to be at. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

+ Comes in a pack of 4 + Has good intention + I guess it can be a gift.. + Apparently is not painful to put on - Doesn't really work. - Difficult to get used to I got this item as a request from my friend, but it has been 1 month now, and her eyes look the same. She says she uses it every night, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugedom on 11/11/2008

- It actually WORKS ! - Not painful at all if wore less than 5mins, it could start to pinch if worn too long. - Worn on and off for about a week and double lid is still there - Good construction, once again not really painful - Comes with a clear rest to hold clips when not in use - Could be difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections