DX » Community » Reviews » Reusable Double Eyelid Makers (4-Maker Pack)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylilytrann on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked how it was pink, the quality was pretty good. It didn't hurt when I put it on my eyes. It helps if you wear glasses so the clips can just lay on top of the glasses so you can watch TV or read a book. Cons:It was really hard to clip on. You need to know exactly w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Comes in a pack of 4 + Has good intention + I guess it can be a gift.. + Apparently is not painful to put on Cons:- Doesn't really work. - Difficult to get used to OtherThoughts:I got this item as a request from my friend, but it has been 1 month now, and he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugedom on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It actually WORKS ! - Not painful at all if wore less than 5mins, it could start to pinch if worn too long. - Worn on and off for about a week and double lid is still there - Good construction, once again not really painful - Comes with a clear rest to hold... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections