DX » Community » Reviews » Tongue Scrapping Cleaners - Reduces Bad Breath (5-Pack / Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

A five pack will get you a long way and for this price - it just makes it a must have if you want to easily override the bad breath. Also, it is so simple to use and so efficient. Plus this way you take out all the nasty stuff from your mouth and help your tonsils fight less bacteria than they usually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDerfpa on 06/18/2013

* Cheap! * Durable! * 5 of them, it would take you years to go though them! *Convenient size, fits anywhere * Handle is short, which makes it impossible for it to stay it the mug together with the toothbrush Me and my girlfriend have used one(!) of these for several months, and they haven't started to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydazaaa on 04/23/2013

Strong plastic, it doesn't bend when you use it. Sharp enough to scrape mucus off, but won't damage or hurt your tongue. very easy to rinse clean 5 all together, I haven't even worn out 1 in 6 months None really. just a simple tool I have lots problems with mucus due to constant post nasal drip and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarn1s on 04/02/2013

Delivery consists of multiple peaces, can share with other members of family, so everybody gets one. Cleans the tongue well, maybe I would expect more rougher edge but overall does what it's meant for I'm the con here because I have the puking reflex triggered if i put it too deep. Needs to have separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigueiredops on 02/22/2013

This is a very affordable tongle cleaner. It complements the act of brushing your teeth, removing the crust of bacteria that accumulates in the tongue and that is responsible for most cases of bad breath. This tongue cleaner is not very sharp, which means that it will not make your tongue bleed even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDerfpa on 02/17/2013

Very stable construction makes it easy to apply the desired pressure for scraping. Smooth edge for scraping makes it more comfortable for my tongue compared to sharper versions. Handle is a bit too short, so it cant stay in my toothbrush mug. Also there were a few sharp edges from casting that had to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveZ78 on 11/20/2012

Works better than a toothbrush. Is easily stored Easy to use Good for getting rid of bad breath. My wife informs me when my breath stinks and this definately helps None at this stage. I really only need one, not a pack Great find on DX. Havent seen them anywhere else before. I enjoy finding unique things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygithirteen on 10/06/2010

It's a great item to have it cleans your tongue very nicely, i like the the shape it fit the tongue well i always had trouble cleaning my tongue before brushing it with a toothbrush never worked no more white stuff cool. The come induvidually packed which is nice You can reuse them for a while since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoonak on 10/05/2010

It cleans surface of your tongue. Before I used spoon for this and I think it did the trick just good as this does. It helps to reducebad smell of your breath. The price is OK but because the product is very very simple I think the price should be less. It is only plastic stick. It really cleans your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysockanasa on 02/08/2010

I bought these and had them shipped directly to a friend of mine who constantly has bad breath. Since receiving them, I have not noticed his bad breath. It must've done the trick. When ordering for others, there is no guarantee that they are going to use them nor that they won't get all offended at offering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections