DX » Community » Reviews » Nose Up Straight-Bridge Makers (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTitanium on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great to make your nose easy to aline together if your noise is flat like its flat firm - avoid surgery that will cost alot of money or ruin your facial expression - give a better appereance and physically look build - better expression and strong build - mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I didn't know there were two in the package so that was a nice surprise, although it obviously said it in the description. Thinking that it might help is the reason I'm using it. Cons:After a few weeks I can't say I see much happening but I keep trying. It can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanagringer1 on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it's really cheap - the front part was made from a rubber pad so they won't make your nose hurt (i thought it will made from plastic) - maybe useful for you who have a flat nose - it's really famous in my country and so many people sell this in a high price Cons:- i t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabbz on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is another funny gift to give to near and dear. It arrives in a very funny package, with the text being funny enough itself to get a few laughs. "Stink proof". Cons:I would not buy this to sculpt my nose into something it's not. It's a clip! It will pinch y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnchantee on 03/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:IT comes in 2 packs, ie you do not have to share with your partner. It is easy to use, just clip it on your nose for maximum 30 minutes. Cons:Initially when I started using it, it hurts quite a lot after a while. But then I got used to it. The padded area tend... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeter151 on 11/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It gets the job done! And it's so cheap -- which is great because I comparatively don't have to buy it from Japan! Cons:The effects are, of course, temporary. Your nose will also redden to a ridiculous shade of...tomato... After a while, the silicon will becom... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections