DX » Community » Reviews » EasyN CMOS 300KP Wireless Antenna IP Network Camera w/ 10-LED Nigh Light Vision - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymp3president on 03/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install IP camera. Does have a width range and I just need one to overview my livingroom and kitchen. Even the infrared function is working great. Also the settings are easy to use so I can install it properaly. Cons:When I installed it by online manua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberfilou on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the camera is easy to use very good price / quality ratio Good for night vision. la camera est simple d'utilisation tres bon rapport qualité/ prix Bonne qualité pour la vision de nuit. Cons:No found OtherThoughts:the installation cd is simple and eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarielbern on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price and quality kidd. Fast movements of rotation. Good range of vision. Clear night vision. The packaging is correct. Accessories are complete for use. Cons:For someone not experienced can be difficult to configure router and ddns. Difficult to con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznorf on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and the quality it is good too. The software and the interface are friendly. In my Blackberry, is not necessary a special program to see live image. Wireless works fine. There is three interfaces, one for Internet Explorer, one for Google chrome and... Read more

8 0
  • posted byaznorf on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price and the quality it is good too. The software and the interface are friendly. In my Blackberry, is not necessary a special program to see live image. Wireless works fine. There is three interfaces, one for Internet Explorer, one for Google chrome and... Read more

8 0
  • posted byronan15 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bom e barato! Faz o que promete! Tem tudo que preciso! Good camera, the Night Vision works well. I enchergar clearly! DDNS is easy to configure it does not need third-party service. own the manufacturer provides service! What we have to do is just configure the router to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymad666911 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work well, silent rotation, easy to configure, come with all necessary software, night vision is quite good even in large room. Cons:The package was a bit crushed and the top portion of the camera was a bit loose but that did not prevent proper operation. Othe... Read more

1 1
  • posted byNdymium on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Image quality is ok (640 * 480 max) - Surprisingly many options (motion alarm, send mail on alarm, upload to FTP on alarm, alarm scheduling, fetch time from NTP, dynamic DNS support, UPnP...) - Not expensive when compared to the features - Multiple viewing m... Read more

3 2
  • posted byaznorf on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and the quality it is good too. The software and the interface are friendly. In my Blackberry, is not necessary a special program to see live image. Wireless works fine. There is three interfaces, one for Internet Explorer, one for Google chrome and Firefox a... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections