DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Rechargeable Voice Recorder - Black (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
good bad Practical
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichaeljvr on 07/28/2015

Pros:The quality is fantastic, very good audio recording, can be also be used a a USB drive and a s a audio player. The product is very good, everything works correctly. Cons: None.

Impression:good,Practical;

0 0 0

• posted bymultia on 05/27/2015

Pros: It's very cheap, like the price of a normal 8GB usb stick, but with this extra feature. Want to record something quickly ? Just set it to record and it starts recording to a WAV file in a folder on the usb memory. With one button it can make a new file. It can record for hours. It's easy to... Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byTatoG on 05/25/2015

Pros: No. Cons:Using for a month and stopped working. DX sent a second recorder, but stopped working shortly. It does not indicate when charging the battery and does not work on all computers.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted by9016544 on 05/01/2015

Pros: It's quite cheap and fairly easy to use. The microphone is indeed sensitive and storage capacity is adequate. Cons: It arrived 3 months later than expected. It worked for about three weeks and then stopped working. None of my laptops will install the required driver and the recorder itself... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byAnzolColetivo on 07/30/2014

Pros: The product is very good, the quality is fantastic, everything works correctly, from recording audio which is very good to use as a pen drive and audio player. Cons: I do not have a Disclaimer YOU to say about this excellent product, which I disliked was that some pieces came with some and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byubii on 06/27/2014

- Storage is adequate, - Mic is quite sensitive! - Sound output quality is AMAZING. I was pleasantly surprised at this sucker. My cellphone (a Nexus 4) has poorer sound output that this, - has lights to tell you which mode it's in, - It is amazingly small vs. the big clunky tape recorders they to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydolfein on 05/18/2013

Its sturdy. Looks good. Works well. Quality and recording sound is good. Price is very good. It's handy. You can just slip in in your pocket. Nice to tape lessons without distracting other people. I want to use it for that. And 8 gb is very nice to have. My computer could find it without It has A... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere