DX » Community » Reviews » Uni-t UT203 Digital Clamp Multimeter (AC/DC 600V 400A Max)
  • 5 star 20 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciaminde on 11/08/2013

1: Nice price AC/DC clamp metter. 2: Looks nice and stable. 3: Its smaller than i thought-very good! 4: Battery included, and already inside clamp metter 5: Comes with nice soft case. 6: Pretty accurate - for this price range 1: User manual was only in china language. 2: Not very accurate at milli amps. 3: LCD sreen dont have a backlight 4: LCD could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenfife on 07/12/2013

Good clamp meter well worth the money Works well,I work more with DC so like that Default is DC Case is good seems to be holding up good Good buld quality Easy to use It is small but that can be a good Thing none till now, accept for. -there is no true rms measurement Would be nice not to have the box slightly damaged in shipping -there is no true rms ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfafabien31 on 06/24/2013

Very nice item. The range is semi auto, because you must switch between AC or DC with the blue button. But it's fast and easy to swith. "Hold" fonction good. "Rel Delta" this function is very pratic, for check the delta - or + The precision is very good. AC current : OK DC current : PERFECT! Provided with a little protect bag for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDreamman65 on 02/09/2013

Nice, decent and accurate meter. Comes complete with probes to measure voltages, resistance, diode voltages. Also has a wrist wrap included and a manual. Big Pro is that it can measure DC currents aswell. Not so sensitive in the lower DC current section (10mA step section). It has no backlight, no big issue for this price ;-) It switches to power save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemir on 01/29/2013

measures DC current. it's accurate, it's fast. auto range is very useful because is very fast. I have another branded (and much more expensive, of course) multimeter that is not so fast in switching range. very recommended ! none I can think of. maybe, shortening delivery time would be appreciated. very useful tool, for everyday use. I am using this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerryF on 11/29/2012

Nice quality in a handy case. More importantly it appears to be quite accurate, reading almost identical readings to a clamp meter twice its cost. It also measures a good range of currents (and voltages), and even ignoring the price is a handy combination of most of the ranges a home hobbyist might want. Well it would be great if it were cheaper, as ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvarForkbeard on 10/23/2012

I wish I had found this meter when I first went off-grid. It's so great to be able to monitor which wires are carrying which DC loads. I can't believe I tried to get along without it for so long. Can't think of any really. I use it nearly daily. If you are working with a wind or solar power system, you really would be doing yourself a favour to own ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRALCOM on 07/01/2012

Great price. Extremely accurate. Good build quality. Very handy y small, you can operate it with one hand. Good test leads. It does not have backlit! User manual is chinese. Easy to work with, ideal for beginners and people who nedds an accurate instrument and are on a budget. It´s capability for measure DC currents makes it a good choice for cars ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarsalek on 05/14/2012

Manual range selection - it enables to measure starting current of the car battery - unlike my previous 250$ expensive professional clamp ammeter, that switches between the ranges so slowly, that the current cannot be measured at all. Had to spent 1.5 hrs waiting in a queue to pay for customs, as the price tag looked either untrustworthy (indicated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurri on 12/12/2011

-Autoranger: Big plus for me and my non electrician friends. -continuity tester, with beep. -hold function, good for lab work or if taking measurements up somewhere. -cheap clamp meter, also seems to work and measure quite ok. -clamp useful also for grip while making measurements in car. -cant forget leads to current measure and break meter while measuring ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections