Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by eddie2137 on 05/11/2014

Pros: - Works (well, it appears to work and I haven't killed myself yet). - The build quality is excellent. - Batteries included. - Simple to use. - Made of (good quality) plastic (good) to provide that extra assurance that even if this device didn't work, I won't kill myself. Cons: - It took me a bit of fiddling to work out how to use it. But... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fabujs on 09/27/2013

Pros: The easiest Volt detector ever. It's a must have for everyone who wants to be sure before start working with wires or electric devices. It comes with warranty and instructions in english. Also batteries are included. The thin tip allows you to introduce it inside the plugs! Cons: None! OtherThoughts: It was a nice gift to my younger broth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ketse89 on 12/23/2012

Pros: Works as it should. Very sensitive, the more expensive ones I have used at work aren't as sensitive as this one. Cons: Haven't found any cons yet. OtherThoughts: Altough the high sensitivity is good thing, it can also give false alarms if for example the device is not grounded (chassis has potential in it). That's why you should always ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted by johnnybravo666 on 06/09/2010

Pros: I was looking for a such a Voltag Detector here at DX for some time. Almost all of the other probes I found looked a really cheap and also seemed to be so. I was very happy to find this here, it is the most expensive probe, but its worth the money. -very good build quality -very cheap -very useful -works great -batteries included Cons: -n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections