DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 Development Board w/ USB Cable for Arduino
  • 5 star 20 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcomaron on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a Arduino official board. Everything works fine, all parts and components. The build quality is really, really good (as it would be expected from a official arduino board). Also I had no problem with importation taxes. Cons:No problems to find. You won't have trouble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilllunardi on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Arduino Mega has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers. The Mega is designed to be compatible with most Shiels made ??for the Diecimila or Duemilanove. It also has more outputs/inputs digital and analog... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLaGmAn on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All Good, its a cheap arduino good build quality, genuine (made in italy) and works as expected. I saw some pictures of ones with bended pins but this one was good Works with a 3.5 LCD without any issue by using the module adapter. comes with a cable so you can connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBDEALEXTREME on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the order arrived within the estimated time, and since the arrival've tested thoroughly, and am having a great experience with electronic board behaves as a legitimate arduino. Maybe because it is an open souce hardware, the level of replication is very high. The manufa... Read more

2 2
  • posted byCarlosCustodio on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality. Original board. Tested with Arduino IDE on Win7 and Win XP. I'm using on a home automation project with the Ethernet Shield with Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip/TF Slot (SKU118061) and works great. You find more information about this board on A... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMyowulf on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cheap and high quality Arduino. It is the original thing (made in Italy). It works just as expected. It's is easy to use, everything you need to know is on the web. Cons:Nothing bad, although there is no datasheet or documentation provided. OtherThoughts:The ship... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemoke on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy of use, nice interface. Nice examples in it's software. Until now everything is fine. I am really glad to have it. I can concentrate on the problem without the necessity to think at different technical implementations and difficulties. Cons:Not really. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 1
  • posted by0xFBi on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be original. Good quality, good packaging. Very useful board better than smaller Arduino Uno. I suggest to go to www.arduino.cc official site to know everything about the board and to download the development tool. A very small price for that board. C... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydaneedekruyff on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This board is very well build, appears to be the original board. It's very easy to use. Downloaded software from www.arduino.cc and had it up and running in no time! It's a good and easy to learn platform to do some prototyping. Cons:Haven't found any cons, it is simply a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymroll on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use - plug to USB and play with support from web pages arduino.cc very wide use - you have many inputs and outputs for simply to difficult operation. We use it at school for control and diagnostic motorcycle electric parts. low price - same item is mor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections