DX » Community » Reviews » JJC Water Proof Plastic CF / SD Memory Card Case - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom Excelente Otimo Resistente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofrancini on 07/21/2015

I work on non photo friendly environments so, for me this gadget is very cool to keep the cards safe.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynickmlee on 07/09/2015

It's a very well made case, and it protects my SD cards nicely and with style. I haven't tested the waterproofing yet, but I have noticed that SD cards will be bouncing around the case after a long flight. It's a shame, because it has really nice spots to put the cards, but they don't stay in place!

Impression:Very good,Could be better,well-built;

0 0 0

• posted byricardo427 on 06/08/2015

Nice case to keep your flash cards safe. Pros: - Water proof and safe - Can be used with various types of cards and yet another small eletronic devices. Cons: -nothing

0 0 0

• posted by7846241 on 01/28/2015

Recomendo a todos.

Impression:muito bom,Resistente,Grande qualidade!;

0 0 0

• posted byiscsgg on 01/06/2015

Pros: Great design, resistance against water and impact, good capacity, I am really impressed, this product is a great gear. Any photographer or designer will appreciate this gadget to protect flash memories.

Impression:Resistente,Great quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoMiller on 12/01/2014

produto muito bom, resistente bem seguro............................................................perfeito

Impression:Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted byzlaboncz on 11/05/2014

The case made of very good, sturdy plastic. It is thick, cannot be squeezed by hand. The insulation made of thick silicone rubber, and the latch push the to shells together very strongly. I tested it under the tap, and pushed it under water, it is really waterproof. It will keep your cards safe.

Impression:massive;

0 0 0

• posted bydennisvdelzen on 10/15/2014

Pros: The material is very good, it seems waterproof, but i have not yet tested it. It closes good and the card fit in nicely. Cons: None for so far.

0 0 1

• posted byshibud on 10/08/2014

muito bom para proteger seus cartoes CF ou SD possui vedação e trava, recomendo a todos nao tenho contras

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byPharmakon on 08/12/2014

Made of excelent hard plastic. I havent try still if this is a waterproof case. It has place for 4 cf cards. Very easy to open and use. I was looking to find this case anywhere, but ont the dx.com was the cheapest. I' going to buy one more in the future for sure.

Impression:Great quality!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere