DX » Community » Reviews » JJC Water Proof Plastic CF / SD Memory Card Case - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Very good Resistente Great quality!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigoMiller on 12/01/2014

produto muito bom, resistente bem seguro............................................................perfeito Read more

Impression:Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted bydennisvdelzen on 10/15/2014

Pros: The material is very good, it seems waterproof, but i have not yet tested it. It closes good and the card fit in nicely. Cons: None for so far. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byPharmakon on 08/12/2014

Made of excelent hard plastic. I havent try still if this is a waterproof case. It has place for 4 cf cards. Very easy to open and use. I was looking to find this case anywhere, but ont the dx.com was the cheapest. I' going to buy one more in the future for sure. Read more

Impression:Great quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byNamzaj on 02/27/2014

Strong case, hard to open and will not dent at all. It seems you can drive your truck over it without any damage (I haven't tried that thought). Holds 4 CF and/or 8 SD cards (together or any combo you like). Available in different colors of the locking mechanism (sold seperately) The color of the locking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrk3999 on 01/30/2014

Good massive construction and resistant to spraying water with good strong closing for 8 secure digital card and for 4 compact flash card. Pleasant to the touch, nice colored design. Hard Lock will not allow spontaneous opening. Plastic case parts are connected by a plastic hinge. A bit difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhahoarg on 10/07/2013

made of good material, seems well waterproofed to my judgement it could survive any violent pressure and dunking in pool or sea without leaks, slots hold cards well but they may free themselves in transit.do not think that they will be damaged from this case is from rubber like black material so is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Pretty sturdy looking case, reminds you of a Pelican Case. Pretty stylish card holder. Holds 8 SD and 4 CF together Can hold 16 SD in a pinch but you have to stack them and they won't be all secure inside the case. I tested this in a basin of water ( without any SD cards inside it ). The one I had was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywagnerjode on 11/06/2012

Good construction, heavy material, good waterproof protection, strong closing, nice look. The slots hold well the cards. You can hold 8 Secure Digital/micro SD cards and 4 CF cards at same time. Discrete color for this model (black and blue). To hold microSD you need to place it in Secure Digital adapter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandredeselva on 10/28/2012

1) Very hard construction 2) Well waterproofness 3) You can hold 12 cards ( 8 SD cards + 4 Flash Cards) together 4) Economy of space 5) Gain in organization of your cards 6) Very very good and resistant material 7) I didn't test if it is waterproof, but the excelent quality of ruber ring, made me believe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections