DX » Community » Reviews » Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
minimal design looks simple takes time to understan working
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: looks unique, creative design, elegantly minimal design, heavy and comfortable strap. Cons: no user manual to learn how to use and set date/ time. the strap holder looks weak and feels may break anytime, LED not bright enough in outdoor day time. Fianlly figured out the watch screen has two sides split, left of screen is used to edit and g... Read more

Impression:looks simple,minimal design,takes time to understan working;

0 0
  • posted byNits25 on 05/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality and price is amazing. Comparable products much MUCH more expensive. Nice and responsive. Not resistive touch screen. Cons:Took a while to ship compared to most orders (has nothing to do with the individual product however). Needs a little getting used to. Has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastianheloe on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is an amazing watch! It look really cool and has some weight to it (if this is positive depends on what you prefer) It has stainless steel. It is easy to use it when you know how it works! It got here in 8 days after ordering! Really fast! Cons:At the start it is hard... Read more

Watch overview and how to use
    1 0
  • posted byDoomtawn on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works really well, there isnt much to say actually, its everything that i expected and more, its really cool to wear it and everyone notices it, its not a common watch Cons:i still can't get used to set the time on this watch, since there is no manual or instr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorton on 02/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very solid watch, keeps good time, easy to read, watchband way more comfortable than I expected. Cons:A little tricky to set. There were no instructions with the watch, so had to figure it out by trial and (mostly) error. Here's what seems to work: when you first touch th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanniyel on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Es un muy buen relog tactil led facil de usar y con una pantalla grande para ver la hora y por el precio vale la pena comprarlo Cons:Es un poco dificil de configurarlo para tenerlo a la hora pues no trae manual de usuario no es resistente al agua asi que ay que... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypile711 on 01/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks nice. Works good. Stands good on a hand. the blet is rubber. it has a lot of possibilities for bigger and smaller hand wrists. Cons:Touch scren is not that much sensitive. It takes time to get used to screen. Watch was dilivered in a crushed box, maybe it should... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatrostefan on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very stylus ! It looks good at night ! It's made from soft material ! It's battery works for a long time! It's screen very bright! :-) Cons:It's not very strange ! Its touch isn't good and some times the watch change the time by it self !!! OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoomtawn on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:comfy and realist, its all that i spected, and i learned really fast to use it, the touch screen is great too, i havent had any trouble using it, same goes for the silicon it really improves the watch Cons:it lacks a manual, the first use is confusing, but then you get us... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTONYWARRIOR on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:elegant, with no instructions, but to understand the configuration is not difficult. No damage or the watch or the strap, which is very comfortable indeed. Reliable closing, not opening. Works well, no crashes, no errors. The first press of the side button of the watch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections