DX » Community » Reviews » Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
looks simple minimal design takes time to understan working Muy bueno.. Moderno..
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeroenenwendy on 09/11/2014

Pros: Minimal design, looks really good. touch works good (most touch options are on the right site not on the touch icon) Cons: their was no instruction manual, but i found it not difficult how the watch works. Shipment was really fast to the Netherlands. I ordered 6 watches one of the watches was the watchband broken. I already put a RMA request so ... Read more

Really nice watch

Impression:minimal design;

0 0
  • posted byHenz707 on 09/01/2014

It has a nice minimal design, good working touch screen, but what I really hate about it is that it did not have a manual!!! It would have been very hard to learn it without the help of other comments. Watch screen has two sides split, left of screen is used to edit and go to next parameter, right of screen is used to adjust paramater. Read more

Impression:looks simple,takes time to understan working;

2 0
  • posted byocidere on 08/22/2014

Pro:Esta muy bueno, sostificado, se ve moderno. Se ve muy bien durante el dia gracias al color rojo del led. La calidad es buena, la goma es resistente.. Contras: a veces se cambia solo.. Read more

Impression:Muy bueno.. Moderno.. ;

0 0
  • posted bysolonssis on 08/01/2014

it looks nice, very simple to understand using this watch but some little deffects on it, but antway nice watch .i like it. and maybe i will give order as a gift for my nephews Read more

Impression:looks simple,minimal design;

0 0
  • posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: looks unique, creative design, elegantly minimal design, heavy and comfortable strap. Cons: no user manual to learn how to use and set date/ time. the strap holder looks weak and feels may break anytime, LED not bright enough in outdoor day time. Fianlly figured out the watch screen has two sides split, left of screen is used to edit and go to ... Read more

Impression:looks simple,minimal design,takes time to understan working;

2 0
  • posted byNits25 on 05/21/2014

Good quality and price is amazing. Comparable products much MUCH more expensive. Nice and responsive. Not resistive touch screen. Took a while to ship compared to most orders (has nothing to do with the individual product however). Needs a little getting used to. Has no buttons at all so everything is touch screen and not too straight forward. It'll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastianheloe on 04/09/2014

It is an amazing watch! It look really cool and has some weight to it (if this is positive depends on what you prefer) It has stainless steel. It is easy to use it when you know how it works! It got here in 8 days after ordering! Really fast! At the start it is hard to use but after some research I got it to work! If you touch the right side of the ... Read more

Watch overview and how to use
    2 0
  • posted byDoomtawn on 02/26/2014

works really well, there isnt much to say actually, its everything that i expected and more, its really cool to wear it and everyone notices it, its not a common watch i still can't get used to set the time on this watch, since there is no manual or instructions it always changes by itself when it touches my clothes or anything, but it's still pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorton on 02/08/2014

Very solid watch, keeps good time, easy to read, watchband way more comfortable than I expected. A little tricky to set. There were no instructions with the watch, so had to figure it out by trial and (mostly) error. Here's what seems to work: when you first touch the screen, the time displays. If you touch the screen again within about half a second,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanniyel on 02/04/2014

Es un muy buen relog tactil led facil de usar y con una pantalla grande para ver la hora y por el precio vale la pena comprarlo Es un poco dificil de configurarlo para tenerlo a la hora pues no trae manual de usuario no es resistente al agua asi que ay que usarlo con cuidado es facil de usar y configurar cuando le encuentras el modo solo ay que buscarle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections