DX » Community » Reviews » Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
looks simple minimal design takes time to understan working r...... Great Led watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalaharikami on 11/27/2014

Is very cheap but the time is not right, its changes all the time. I mean its not acurate and its complicate to set the time. But looks nice. Read more

Impression:looks simple,minimal design;

0 0 1

• posted byBurboa on 11/25/2014

Pros: it is Nice and cheap. Cons: Some instructions "How To Use", would be excellent. Because you need to touch it a lot of times to really understand how it works. Also sometimes it seems to be really sensitive. A think that it is a really good item, beacuse it looks expensive and it really works the ... Read more

Impression:looks simple,takes time to understan working;

0 0 0

• posted byafonsopiero on 11/24/2014

É um excelente relógio, muito moderno e chama a atenção de qualquer pessoa. Porém, no início é um pouco complicado de utilizar, mas depois de um tempo e sem muita dificuldade, fica fácil utilizá-lo. Read more

Impression:looks simple;

0 0 0

• posted byWilliamsfs on 11/14/2014

usabilidade ruim, complicado de regular e toda vez que aperta ele o touch ja muda os números por fim o touch não é dos melhores. Read more

Impression:r......;

0 0 0

• posted bysixper on 09/27/2014

its nice to see. small price cons hard to understand functioning of the stuff. there is no instructions. its nice to see. small price cons hard to understand functioning of the stuff. there is no instructions. Read more

Impression:looks simple,minimal design;

0 0 0

• posted bymarence90 on 09/19/2014

I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the cost of products that I ordered with DX.com and look like this product a couple of pictures Read more

Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032) Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032) Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032) Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)

Impression:looks simple;

0 0 0

• posted bymalalana2014 on 09/16/2014

Great black led watch, Great black led watch :) Great black led watch :) :) Read more

Great black led watch

Impression:Great Led watch;

0 0 0

• posted byRICHARDCA on 09/15/2014

excelente reloj ., tiene un buen precio bastante economico, en cuanto a la entrega , para ser una entrega economica es bastante rapida , me llego en solo 20 dias habiles , 100% recomendado , espero seguir comprando muchas cosas mas ya que me siento a gusto por su rapidez en la entrega Read more

excelente diseño

Impression:Impresionante vista;

1 0 0

• posted byjeroenenwendy on 09/11/2014

Pros: Minimal design, looks really good. touch works good (most touch options are on the right site not on the touch icon) Cons: their was no instruction manual, but i found it not difficult how the watch works. Shipment was really fast to the Netherlands. I ordered 6 watches one of the watches was the ... Read more

Really nice watch

Impression:minimal design;

0 0 1

• posted byHenz707 on 09/01/2014

It has a nice minimal design, good working touch screen, but what I really hate about it is that it did not have a manual!!! It would have been very hard to learn it without the help of other comments. Watch screen has two sides split, left of screen is used to edit and go to next parameter, right of ... Read more

Impression:looks simple,takes time to understan working;

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections