DX » Community » Reviews » Square 1.8" LED Red Backlight Touch Screen Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
excellent cool Bueno Good price Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9539543 on 07/29/2015

Fin billig klokke. Klare tall og myk armbånd.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byCholla on 07/27/2015

I am verry satisfsction with this service, verry professionaly. Everything is like in description. Good product for a small prices

Impression:cool,It is good product for the small price;

0 0 0

• posted byecdragonreborn on 07/27/2015

Pros: Looked cool and cheap Cons: Touch screen was terrible. Pretty hard to tell how you change the settings since it came with no manual and mostly just glitched out going back and for in setting on its own.

Impression:waste of money,Broken,waste of time;

0 0 0

• posted by9335847 on 07/27/2015

Product is good. I got the product after about 3 months. So the delivery was not good at all. Beside this the product's quality was good and the product is easy to use.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byJLC_333 on 07/26/2015

Pros : nice and cheap. Cons : * too much sensitive : as soon you touch the screen, LEDs switch on (normal!) but very often go into setup mode... And time goes unsetup... * too much delays : time goes late very too fast... in nearly two days, it takes 2 minutes late !!!

Impression:Too Late;

0 0 0

• posted bysmontesserrat on 07/23/2015

Comprei esse relogio pensando em algo discreto, nao chamativo como e a maior parte dos produtos chineses. E ele - ao chegar - corrsponmdeu ao que eu queria Pros: bonito, discrteto e funciona bem Cons: a pulseira é meio simples e talvez nao dure muito. Mas ai vc troca.

0 0 0

• posted byTuner25 on 07/22/2015

Pros: Size and illumination are good Cons: It's not easy to set configuration of date and hour. Quality is regular.

0 0 0

• posted bybroach4313 on 07/22/2015

Arrived with the screen cracked, but still was able to use it for a few weeks. Watch is a bit finnicky, you can enter the time set mode by just waking it up. It is super easy to read and for the price is a great deal.

Impression:Bad shipping good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJoni666 on 07/18/2015

This is a easy watch to use. A little bit confusing at the beginning but the overall was good.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9386684 on 07/15/2015

Although long to wait, items that I've been waiting for this day to come to my home address. I'm satisfied. From the description seen at this hour sales page looks elegant, way of operation is very easy, the envy of my friends. I think to be a reseller haha ..

Awesome Watch Awesome Watch

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere