DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Balanced Li-Ion/LiPo/NiCD/NiMH/Pb Battery Smart Charger and Discharger
Customer’s impression:
good nice I received a defective item...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiabloBros on 12/11/2014

pas mal ;) pas forcement pratique a utilisé au debut , il y a quelque notion a savoir pour bien recharger et programmer chaque differente batterie. mais une fois que l'on a compris son principe de fonctionnment , il fait trés bien sont travaille Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMotorracer on 11/28/2014

Total bad charger not charging. After switching on, charger restarts in standby mode. Compared with another piece . It works perfectly . I got a bad piece ... Read more

Impression:I received a defective item...;

0 0 0

• posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

Good and versatile charger for the money, obviously does the job, values seem pretty precise- sometimes 120min need to be exceeded for proper charging. pretty small. powerplug makes it easy to use 12V-5A Charger as a powersupply User manual in poor English and too short, Charger not intuitive to figure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWatslaw on 07/25/2012

I managed to charge everything I saw around: starting from AA/AAA batteries (using RE magnets) and electric screwdrivers and up to multi-cell laptop battery (certainly, having removed its case cover and giving a personal charge to each 18650 cell. It will probably charge even a car battery (but not mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnny37 on 04/04/2010

Good and versatile charger for the money, obviously does the job, values seem pretty precise- sometimes 120min need to be exceeded for proper charging. pretty small. powerplug makes it easy to use 12V-5A Charger as a powersupply PLugs for balancing are non standard and proprietary for RC-Battery Packs.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybugxo on 02/14/2010

Charges most types of batteries. Works OK if you understand what are you doing. Have external thermal sensor. Nice design. Ease to use (menu is OK, Buttons too). Has sound alarm Transistor is not thermally connected to case (discharging with more than 2A at 4V (8W) can overheat the transistor and destroy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivarsv on 01/19/2010

- Universal charger (the last charger you will probably ever need) - Very useful if you have many types of batteries - Includes thermal sensor - Solid build quality - 50W of charging power - Time, capacity and temperature charging end points - User manual in poor English and too short - Charger not intuitive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byn00kie on 08/11/2009

Charges variable batteries. Shows voltage, controlls the circuit before charging. At first it was a little difficult to understand how to operate with it, but after some time you'll understand how to set different charging programms. THE BIGGEST CON is that in PRODUCTION DESCRIPTION was mentioned AC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 03/21/2009

Charges most things. I've even charged a car battery with it - albeit somewhat slowly. With a bit of ingenuity making up battery holders it can be persuaded to charge most things though a lower current option for small capacity cells would be nice. Manual is confusing and a poor print job - the pictures ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybwalter on 01/13/2009

Charge almost anything. Build quality was better than I expected. 5W maximum discharge means it can take very long to discharge a higher voltage pack. Didn't detect the peak on a brand new NiMH pack I got for my Roomba resulting in overcharging the cells. I read reviews stating it gets very hot when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections