DX » Community » Reviews » JJC MC Series Waterproof Digital Camera Memory Card Case - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBaycode on 04/11/2013

Extremely rugged and waterproof construction. I have tested the waterproofness (please check mp pics). Inside is cushioned with silicone like, shock absorbing material while outside is solid plastic. I believe it can withstand some shock. It feels very solid. I assume it can stand a heavy load like a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycybereyes on 11/23/2012

Well built, plastic doesnt look too cheap, box is well sealed. Rather big box for storing only 4 CF cards I was going to write review that will give this product single star, but since that was not the problem with product, but with description on dx.com, I decided not to. When I was buying this, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDellSuperman on 11/18/2012

- Cheap for a case with so much compartment - Very solid build and heavy duty compartment - Memory cards are snug-fit when placed inside. - Comes with waterproof lining, but not sure if they work - Lock is kind of hard to unlock. Maybe that is the purpose I saw that case in black & bought it in an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections