DX » Community » Reviews » 2019 Mini High-Speed USB Charging 2-CH Car Model w/ Remote Controller - Red + Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ermirk on 06/04/2014

Pros: Nice toy for kids of 5 years old (and for daddy). I have purchased two of them. The only thing is that they both react on the same controller. They should be configured on two separate channels but I did not find it yet on how to do it. The car has a turbo mode, which makes the car go really fast. On the floor it just spins around because... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by tjrSF on 01/27/2014

Pros: The car model can achieve a high speed. It has 5 gears, which enables low speed, fast acceleration when needed and enough power to get over obstacles, such as an edge of a carpet etc. There is a separate USB-cable so you necessarily don't have to use TX battery power to charge the battery of the car. Cons: The car model itself is very lig... Read more

1 0
  • posted by shniur86 on 10/01/2013

Pros: I love it - its very small and and run like hell this mall car really get the 30 km am 27 y.o. and its bring me a lot of joy didnt break on falling down i try to jump from high place and its doing it great didnt break at all come with a usb charging port that u can connect to a cell phone power port and charge it faster it has a ligth in... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Tannverk on 08/26/2013

Pros: After I got the package, looking down upon this really tiny car, I was not expecting much. You normally get what you pay…. It was fully charged upon arrival, so I was able to try it out immediately. It responded well and after tweaking it a bit, I was able to make it go straight. It did thought not go very fast, but the controller had a m... Read more

1 0
  • posted by PhantomOfTheOpe on 03/11/2013

Pros: - Very fast! I really mean it! - Good torque, if you get stuck somewhere just change gear ratio on the remote and you can easily get unstuck - Can handle jumps well - Rechargable via usb Cons: - The manual says the package should contain a small circle which helps jumping and avoid flips however it wasn't in the box. you can build it with... Read more

3 0
  • posted by sdvvv on 02/22/2013

Pros: Fast as a bullet, tiny and lightweight RC Car. Seems to be very strong because of small weight. I'm 33 y.o. but this small toy brought me a lot of fun! Cons: Something a bit wrong with electrical schema for front wheels - speed is significantly decreasing while turning. I think that battery output is to low to "feed" rear wheels... Read more

5 0
  • posted by Mawerick74 on 02/13/2013

Pros: Superb,realy fast, quality made my son is so happy and me afcourse i"m 38 and i love this speedy gonzales.Really responsive, with a lot of speed features you can change. And IT IS FAST! Great for small stunts! Cons: Nothing so far OtherThoughts: I recomendet to everyone from 5 to 100 y old Bottomline: Bottomline, I am very satisfied... Read more

3 0
  • posted by fabsfabs on 01/14/2013

Pros: Really responsive, with a lot of speed features you can change. And IT IS FAST! Great for small stunts! And comes with USB charger, so you can use your computer instead the controller, and saves a lot battery life! EnglishSpanishPortuguese Português: realmente ágil, com uma série de velocidades que você pode mudar, com... Read more

3 1
  • posted by Joffthegreat on 10/20/2012

Pros: -Cheap -Fast, very very fast -5 gears to choose from remote control ehile driving so you can choose a low gear if you are getting stuck in a carpet or on a hill - small and compact -fast charging Overall an amazing little fast car which i are having very much fun with I used it in a skater park with lots of ramps and it was really fun Con... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections