DX » Community » Reviews » 2019 Mini High-Speed USB Charging 2-CH Car Model w/ Remote Controller - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byermirk on 06/04/2014

Nice toy for kids of 5 years old (and for daddy). I have purchased two of them. The only thing is that they both react on the same controller. They should be configured on two separate channels but I did not find it yet on how to do it. The car has a turbo mode, which makes the car go really fast. On ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytjrSF on 01/27/2014

The car model can achieve a high speed. It has 5 gears, which enables low speed, fast acceleration when needed and enough power to get over obstacles, such as an edge of a carpet etc. There is a separate USB-cable so you necessarily don't have to use TX battery power to charge the battery of the car.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElectr0nics on 01/26/2014

-Cheap -Fast, very very fast -5 gears to choose from remote control ehile driving so you can choose a low gear if you are getting stuck in a carpet or on a hill - small and compact -fast charging Overall an amazing little fast car which i are having very much fun with I used it in a skater park with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshniur86 on 10/01/2013

I love it - its very small and and run like hell this mall car really get the 30 km am 27 y.o. and its bring me a lot of joy didnt break on falling down i try to jump from high place and its doing it great didnt break at all come with a usb charging port that u can connect to a cell phone power port ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTannverk on 08/26/2013

After I got the package, looking down upon this really tiny car, I was not expecting much. You normally get what you pay…. It was fully charged upon arrival, so I was able to try it out immediately. It responded well and after tweaking it a bit, I was able to make it go straight. It did thought not go ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJanzen on 07/27/2013

Hi there. If you are thinking about buying this product make sure you look over the description carefully it should tell you that it is very fast. Its true! Its got multiple speeds which is good and a little loop that you stuck around the outside of the car in case you flip it. It can flip itself back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byselliott1976 on 07/10/2013

The car is really very fast. Comes well packed. My 2 year old loves to play with it. The packaging is very ugly and of poor quality. The front wheels look a little fragile after a few days of use are not quite right, but you can easily align. The remote is ugly, big and poorly built. There are lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhantomOfTheOpe on 03/11/2013

- Very fast! I really mean it! - Good torque, if you get stuck somewhere just change gear ratio on the remote and you can easily get unstuck - Can handle jumps well - Rechargable via usb - The manual says the package should contain a small circle which helps jumping and avoid flips however it wasn't ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysdvvv on 02/22/2013

Fast as a bullet, tiny and lightweight RC Car. Seems to be very strong because of small weight. I'm 33 y.o. but this small toy brought me a lot of fun! Something a bit wrong with electrical schema for front wheels - speed is significantly decreasing while turning. I think that battery output is to low ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byMawerick74 on 02/13/2013

Superb,realy fast, quality made my son is so happy and me afcourse i"m 38 and i love this speedy gonzales.Really responsive, with a lot of speed features you can change. And IT IS FAST! Great for small stunts! Nothing so far I recomendet to everyone from 5 to 100 y old Bottomline, I am very satisfied ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections