DX » Community » Reviews » 2019 Mini High-Speed USB Charging 2-CH Car Model w/ Remote Controller - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Sad Excelente!! Smile really fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonidaea on 09/19/2016

So small and yet sooooooo fast... I felt like a kid again... so much power and speed yet also delicate and precise. I LOVE IT. it has 5 gears and also fast switch between the slowest and fastest. Great deal

Impression:Excelente!!;

0 0 6

• posted byrgierling on 06/10/2015

Nice car

Impression:OK,Excelente!!,Sad;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegochina on 03/05/2015

Funny

Impression:OK, but too small,really fast;

0 0 0

• posted byspcfw on 11/21/2014

pros: fast light wieght cons: plastic is flimsy, cannot use plastic glue to fix, tires not with stand impact overall: for a child maybe not a wise choice , more like a teen or tween type toy

Impression:OK,Smile,Sad;

0 0 0

• posted byismaelvilela on 07/28/2014

Pros: O carrinho é muito legal, deve ter uns 8cm, mas surpreende pela velocidade e força. Sobe ladeira, anda na areia, grama... o rádio funciona bem, com pilhas novas chega nos 40m anunciados. O carrinho pode ser recarregado pela usb do computador ou carregador de celular. Cons: Não tem como a do... Read more

Impression:Excelente!!;

0 0 2

• posted byermirk on 06/04/2014

Nice toy for kids of 5 years old (and for daddy). I have purchased two of them. The only thing is that they both react on the same controller. They should be configured on two separate channels but I did not find it yet on how to do it. The car has a turbo mode, which makes the car go really On a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytjrSF on 01/27/2014

The car model can achieve a high speed. It has 5 gears, which enables low speed, fast acceleration when needed and enough power to get over obstacles, such as an edge of a carpet etc. There is a separate USB-cable so you necessarily don't have to use TX battery power to charge the battery of the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElectr0nics on 01/26/2014

-Cheap -Fast, very very fast -5 gears to choose from remote control ehile driving so you can choose a low gear if you are getting stuck in a carpet or on a hill - small and compact -fast charging Overall an amazing little fast car which i are having very much fun with I used it in a skater park i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshniur86 on 10/01/2013

I love it - its very small and and run like hell this mall car really get the 30 km am 27 y.o. and its bring me a lot of joy didnt break on falling down i try to jump from high place and its doing it great didnt break at all come with a usb charging port that u can connect to a cell phone power a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTannverk on 08/26/2013

After I got the package, looking down upon this really tiny car, I was not expecting much. You normally get what you pay…. It was fully charged upon arrival, so I was able to try it out immediately. It responded well and after tweaking it a bit, I was able to make it go straight. It did thought a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere