DX » Community » Reviews » Rimei Nail Clippers + Nail File + Ear Cleaner Tool Set - Brown + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrus66 on 02/02/2013

This is a great nail clipper set. All the clippers & files are very good quality. The case is also very nice. It holds all the tools vey well and keeps things organized. This is an overall great product for an excellent price. No Cons Overall great product for an excellent price. Highly recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpiceiden on 11/30/2012

You can read in the description what the package contains. But from the looks of it, it seems like a very high standard luxery nail~ trimmer sett. Quality of items looks and feels very good, and the little bag it comes in looks and feels very good as well. I can't really understand why this goes for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroyalsexy on 11/05/2012

So many things included in this kit, I don't even know what half of them are for! Clipped and filed my nails with them and those tools worked quite well. The scissor blades sit close together and don't wiggle - good build quality on all the moving parts in the tools. The diagram on the back of the box ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections