DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5'' LCD Digital Inductance Capacitance L/C Meter w/ USB Cable
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byajtank on 04/29/2015

Pros: A versatile tool to do what your multimeter cannot accomplish. Quick measurement and accuracy is very reasonable. Powered by USB and it is very convenient as my lab bench is equipped with a PC. Cons: The kit came with no instruction sheet. Fortunately the operation is easy enough to be or a... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 1

• posted bypoleshark on 04/08/2014

It's works! Exactly as it should. Very precise measurement, which I can't meet for this money. Real cost of the same device (OK, not same - just added case with 9V battery!) is more than 200$. The LC-meter consume just 20 mA from 5V source. It's not really con, but controls are little bit The of... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byidemdito on 03/04/2013

Ready to use direct from USB power cord. Simple read-out Impedance, Capacitance and Induction over a large range. None sofar. I have to build it in in to a nice case. And that's where the biggest challenge lies: mechanics to be able to push the buttons and have a nice frame around the display. it... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: