DX » Community » Reviews » JST Cables (10-Pair)
  • 5 star 33 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Incredibly handy for hobby projects. Long enough for lots of flexibility. I use these as LED connectors in case modding, as power connectors in a circuit tester I built, battery connectors in a mini-fountain. A really compact, easy connectorCons:Have to heat-sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhidzee on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The connectors on these wires are great. They connect easily and can still be pulled out without a great deal of fuss. The wires accepted solder nicely too.Cons:Some of the wires have been installed into the connectors back to front. This is no big deal, but so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheater512 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great connectors especially for power in projects since they are polarised and you can't plug them in backwards and the leads are colour coded.Cons:Perhaps they feel a tiny bit flimsy? They are solid once soldered to something and a tiny bit of heatshrink can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsaukk on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice cables with good connectors. Usable for various electronic projects, where such connectors are needed.Cons:The price (0.27c/pair) is a little bit steep if you need more than 10 cables. But this doesn't matter so much.OtherThoughts:Would be nice to have a big... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMurrayB on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very useful for low voltage electronic projects. Cannot be connected the wrong way around as the connectors are polarised. Good length on cables. Nothing wrong with these connections. Good value for money.Cons:Nothing bad about these cables. Everything is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Bulk pack makes these very economical. Nice long fly leads. Firm, solid connection.Cons:PVC insulation melts very easily during soldering. Red plastic is slightly transparent, which isn't a bad thing but they do look obvious copies when next to the real deal.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamarra on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good Price, good quality cables.Cons:I wouldn´t put any cons, but and if want to put a real review i have to tell this!It´s not a big thing but I have not receive what i have payed! 10 Pair as described!OtherThoughts:I receive many cables but not all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGmozz on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, easy to use. Plenty in the pack, 10 of each is generally more than enough for most needs.Cons:The plastic could be considered too soft, as you can insert them with the wrong polarity if you push them together fairly firmly. I did it once, smoked the devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHanabishi on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small. well made, moderate snap when mated should be good for a couple of amps, at low voltages.Cons:Leads are attached, and cannot be extended neatly. If your project allows the leads as provided all is fine. I need longer leads or a more presentable duplex ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuncTech on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These are nice small 2-conductor connectors with wires with 2.54mm pin spacing. Both male and female connectors are included so they can be used as a quck connect. They click together nicely. the red/black wires are obviously oriented towards use as a power conne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections