DX » Community » Reviews » JST Cables (10-Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Indispensável para o hobbysta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFSHenrique on 12/04/2014

Pros: Ótimo-custo benefício para resolver proplemas simples de energia no modelo. Cons: Pena não ser desmontado! Read more

Impression:Indispensável para o hobbysta;

0 0 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Incredibly handy for hobby projects. Long enough for lots of flexibility. I use these as LED connectors in case modding, as power connectors in a circuit tester I built, battery connectors in a mini-fountain. A really compact, easy connector Have to heat-shrink all of them, because the bold red doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhidzee on 06/22/2014

The connectors on these wires are great. They connect easily and can still be pulled out without a great deal of fuss. The wires accepted solder nicely too. Some of the wires have been installed into the connectors back to front. This is no big deal, but something to keep an eye on, as you don't want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCheater512 on 12/03/2013

Great connectors especially for power in projects since they are polarised and you can't plug them in backwards and the leads are colour coded. Perhaps they feel a tiny bit flimsy? They are solid once soldered to something and a tiny bit of heatshrink can be used to keep the wires together. Great for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsaukk on 11/20/2013

Nice cables with good connectors. Usable for various electronic projects, where such connectors are needed. The price (0.27c/pair) is a little bit steep if you need more than 10 cables. But this doesn't matter so much. Would be nice to have a bigger bunch of these (50 or so) as they are pretty usable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeremybaeyens on 10/03/2013

you can connect things like led's....small one cell batteries ideal for low amp applications. they fit nice an tight but not to tight. really no cons, Just a necessity for everybody who is in to aircraft. *plastic seems brittle * maybe deteriorate after a while. keep in mind that you should even re-solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPencheff on 09/03/2013

I use those for my RC helicopter joints (the tail motor and as a battery plug). However the cables are thin and I'm quite sure they won't stand the current of the heli. Still, the price is good enough to get these for small DIY projects. The cables are thin and I'm not sure how much current they could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurrayB on 07/01/2013

Very useful for low voltage electronic projects. Cannot be connected the wrong way around as the connectors are polarised. Good length on cables. Nothing wrong with these connections. Good value for money. Nothing bad about these cables. Everything is good and value for money. If you need low voltage,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuackingPlums on 06/30/2013

Bulk pack makes these very economical. Nice long fly leads. Firm, solid connection. PVC insulation melts very easily during soldering. Red plastic is slightly transparent, which isn't a bad thing but they do look obvious copies when next to the real deal. Wish they did these with silicone wire. I always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamarra on 05/23/2013

Good Price, good quality cables. I wouldn´t put any cons, but and if want to put a real review i have to tell this!It´s not a big thing but I have not receive what i have payed! 10 Pair as described! I receive many cables but not all 10!It´s ok for me because a don´t need all of them.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections