DX » Community » Reviews » Playvision HDV-M610 HDMI to AV Video Audio Converter - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySLANZ on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and unobtrusive. USB powered. It just works. Cons:Gets a bit warm. Doesn't include an HDMI cable, but they're easy to get. Could be cheaper, but it's still better than buying a new TV. OtherThoughts:We bought a Panasonic DVR to get freeview with our old TV only to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJLaydir on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to use, it just works. I use it to connect an android tablet to the TV and it worked great. The image gets a little problem but I think is probably just some TV adjustment or some minor conversion issue as the tablet is FullHD (1920x1080) and it has to be convert... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLawrieColliver on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pumped I Could watch overseas cricket from laptop to HDD Recorder. Enabled me to go to bed and recorder the match I wanted to watch. Hope it continues to work well! Powered via USB - no need for an extra power outlet Cons:None as yet. I hope it lasts a while!! OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byi23098 on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really simple to use, it just works. I use it to connect an android tablet to the TV and it worked great. The image gets a little cropped, but I assume is probably just some TV adjustment or some minor conversion issue as the tablet is FullHD (1920x1080) and it has to be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergiohinniger on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good housing. Good size. Looks like a strong product. Works great in any television with any device. The fact that does not need power supply is awesome. I use this device with a UG802 and works like a charm. Cons:Didn´t came any a/v cable with the product, but this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byioanliviu on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Romana Salutare! Am cumparat acest convertor si este foarte bun. Am facut testele cu semnal luat de la mufa tata din laptop. Am cuplat iesirea de la AV intr-un televizor CRT Samsung mai vechi. Am rulat citeva clipuri video de pe youtube si functineaza perfect.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrefeiges on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, well made, light, no power cord or battery needed. It´s functional, the gadget just do the job properly, without needing complex setup or anything. Just plug it in and have fun. Cons:It just don't work with Google Chromecast, can't figure out why.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDerGeier on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap & works USB-cable included picture quality as expected (good enough for analog TVs) Cons:needs additional USB power socket OtherThoughts:I was sceptic as all comparable gadgets (HDMI to analog Video) you can buy in Germany cost at least twice as much, but it wor... Read more

3 0
  • posted byxben007 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very simple to use. - Good picture quality. - small, light but efficient. Cons:- no hdmi or av cable is included. - picture is slightly cropped on my old TV (=slightly too big for the screen when connected to my PC). This may be due to an odd PC resolution and might be... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysmancini on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is very small and light. - when you see a video there is not blinking and I really was surprised with the image quality. It is higher than I was expecting. - It is perfect to connect older TV to Apple TV or any other HDMI device. Cons:- I have tested it with Apple TV... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections