DX » Community » Reviews » Playvision HDV-M610 HDMI to AV Video Audio Converter - White
  • 5 star 26 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySLANZ on 07/01/2014

Small and unobtrusive. USB powered. It just works. Gets a bit warm. Doesn't include an HDMI cable, but they're easy to get. Could be cheaper, but it's still better than buying a new TV. We bought a Panasonic DVR to get freeview with our old TV only to find that the DVR only does HDMI out (It has RCA ports but they're input only). We bought this to convert ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJLaydir on 06/25/2014

Simple to use, it just works. I use it to connect an android tablet to the TV and it worked great. The image gets a little problem but I think is probably just some TV adjustment or some minor conversion issue as the tablet is FullHD (1920x1080) and it has to be converted to a PAL (625x576). As it's to see TV on XBMC, it doesn't really matter. The USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLawrieColliver on 06/03/2014

Pumped I Could watch overseas cricket from laptop to HDD Recorder. Enabled me to go to bed and recorder the match I wanted to watch. Hope it continues to work well! Powered via USB - no need for an extra power outlet None as yet. I hope it lasts a while!! None as yet. Perfect for frustrated Sports fans Excellent value - helps frustrated sportsfans!!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byi23098 on 06/03/2014

Really simple to use, it just works. I use it to connect an android tablet to the TV and it worked great. The image gets a little cropped, but I assume is probably just some TV adjustment or some minor conversion issue as the tablet is FullHD (1920x1080) and it has to be converted to a PAL (625x576). As it's to see TV on XBMC, it doesn't really matter.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrealgonz on 05/31/2014

Playvision HDV-M610 HDMI to AV Video Audio Converter - White Not easy to find a converter to connect a laptop / tablet with hdmi to an old vga tv set. it works fine at least to watch films. I have already tried a full hd movie and the quality is perfect (obviously refered to the tv quality). But I haven't noticed any quality depreciation. PC Desktop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergiohinniger on 05/29/2014

Good housing. Good size. Looks like a strong product. Works great in any television with any device. The fact that does not need power supply is awesome. I use this device with a UG802 and works like a charm. Didn´t came any a/v cable with the product, but this isn´t a deal breaker. The white color isn´t very pretty The product lacks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byioanliviu on 04/16/2014

Romana Salutare! Am cumparat acest convertor si este foarte bun. Am facut testele cu semnal luat de la mufa tata din laptop. Am cuplat iesirea de la AV intr-un televizor CRT Samsung mai vechi. Am rulat citeva clipuri video de pe youtube si functineaza perfect. La inceput, semnalul audio a fost neclar, dar am pus alimentarea pe usb si totul a fost OK!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMart9375 on 03/10/2014

cheap and great product! Use it for my Apple tv (3rd. generation) on my B&O Beovision 3-32 and it works nice and easy. Easy to install, manage and setup. it has to be plug into an usb charger to be able work. so if you don't have one, you would need to get one before you can use it (or you can just plug it in your computer) The plastic is cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byButtymeister on 03/04/2014

its small low power usage easy to put in a small space to hide from sight simple to use easy to instal come's firmly packaged and pretty fast sending in some case's you need to adapt the screen setting's on your device else it tend's to flicker in the manual there's no warning for this problem audio is a little poor you might want to go around it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprohfesor on 02/24/2014

works fine. When no hdmi signal, shows color stripes. Recognized by pc immediately. Requires external power. Included only usb to mini-usb cable, requires additional power adapter. Requires additional AV cable. Included instruction is useless, it even doesnt says about connecting to external power. It would be great to include power adapter and AV cable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections