DX » Community » Reviews » IR 48 LED InfraRed Illumination Light for Night Vision (DC 12V 500mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadamlada on 05/24/2014

Price! The price for this illuminator is really low. The same one can be bought elsewhere for 50 USD! IT works really nice. Great for indoor use, its light is pretty strong. And I love the light sensor and the fact that it can start automatically. Nothing i am aware of. Only thing is, that when my light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKangerm00se on 05/18/2014

Build quality is very good. It has a light sensor in the middle, but if you want constant IR light (not only when it's dark) you can easily unscrew the top and place something in front of the sensor. It's also very easy to mount it in different ways. It doesn't come with an adapter, but that's not too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlyinVunz on 05/06/2014

The light works, it gives a nice beam and reaches at least 10 meters. I still have to check outdoors but it looks really good in total dark indoors. Built quality is good. it does not come with a power adapter but it works with a generic one for 12v + on the inside pin. It does show some very faint red ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byole1965 on 12/24/2013

Some cameras for CCTV came with infrared ilumination but when there is a lot of space to monitor, the infrared light emmited by the cameras is insuficient. So, buying this item you can augment the infrared light so you will have a better image in the night. The cabel is very short, and the connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byole1965 on 12/09/2013

Works on 12V, gives quite a lot of light. The device is built solidly with a metal case and tough plastic caering the leds. It somes with a light sensor, so only works if there is little visible light. However the cover can be unscrewed and the sensor covered so it will work always. Works well combined ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanJacobsen on 09/24/2013

Bought 1 IR light for some months ago, and it worked perfect, so I had to get more of them. The better light at night, the better pictures. Short cable for power, but easy to open the lamp, and mount a longer cable. The holder is a bit thin, and only paintet metal, so I dont know how longe it will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjovicic on 06/09/2013

Robust case, good price. Works well even with common webcam (if you remove IR filter) Lack of light sensor control (auto/manual switch can help in situation when you always need light no matter of ambient conditions ... e.g. if you can expecting strong back-light when door is open). No polarity mark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedeluis on 03/16/2013

Some cameras for CCTV came with infrared ilumination but when there is a lot of space to monitor, the infrared light emmited by the cameras is insuficient. So, buying this item you can augment the infrared light so you will have a better image in the night. I have not found any drawbacks in this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanJacobsen on 03/16/2013

Easy to mount and use, and works very well. For sure I have given my outdoor camera a boost of light at night, and its great that I dont need to think about switching the unit on and off, it does that automaticly. The cabel is very short, and the connector is not water proof as the unit is. Had to open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

V POWERFUL Infra Red Night Vision Light. Illuminates nearly 10 metres distance. I use it very regularly for indoor & outdoor usage. With My Infra Red Night Vision Googles & other Night Vision equipment i can easily view things in over 90% dark conditions.... Complete Contours of flowers / leaves ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections