DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1mm 160-Degree Wide Angle Lens for Security Cameras and Webcams
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFenicks1 on 03/17/2014

The lens gives a good oversight over the target area and makes the IP security cameras work like they are supposed to. The upgrade makes it possible to get your car, street and or area in front of your front door in the camera image. the lens gives both in the day as at night an good image. no IR-cut.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelsmac11 on 12/15/2013

- Very easy to use - wide angle - fit on all webcams - high quality - Good protective case - tight screw -clear lens - have a cover for lens - price is a bit high - not exactly 160 degree, maybe around 130 - not very easy to screw in Good for CCTV cameras provide better angle other than buying a new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiideaInternet on 11/27/2013

Material de buena calidad, el lente viene protegido con un protector de plástico asi que no viene rayado ni manchado, el lente tiene casi nada de aberración y el tamaño del ocular es adecuado para cualquier cámara de vigilancia o webcam, el angulo de apertura permite cubrir practicamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixoremenos on 10/29/2013

Expands the field of view. I am using my Foscam 8918 outdoors, in an unexposed place of my home's backyard. This lens gives me a greater area for watching and movement detecting. The replacement was very easy. Just unscrew the original lens and screw in this one. For this price, there are no cons! When ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjasonltp on 10/22/2013

The lens is working well. Basically it is able to view the whole room of about 3m X 4m complete from the ceiling. The original lens was only able to look at half the room at anytime. Just unscrew the old lens and the new lens fit nicely. Though the socket fits the lens, the lens is a little smaller than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysams on 03/25/2013

Work fine on my cctv TP-Link TL-SC4171G. I got horizontal view very wide dan good picture. It cover more view angle, maybe 120 degree. Replace different lens will change ventilation of cctv. You must add more filter to prevent dust enter in cctv. Delivery is about 1 month, because not ready or restock.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjestah46 on 02/11/2013

Product as described. Fairly easy to use. Works well with the 2 network cameras I have. Gives a bigger viewing angle. Kind of tricky to install. Took me a couple of trys but I eventually got it. You just have to play with it. Just remember to be patient and don't over screw it or you'll strip it. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymblogst on 02/11/2013

Got angle > 90°. A bit high price compared to other lens. Got different versions over different orders. Difference is in threads, that are split in one versions. Should not be a problem, with most cameras. My web cameras offer very narrow viewing angle. As I need to record close objects, a wide ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymblogst on 01/17/2013

Great. Finally gor no ir-cut lens for my foscam outdor cameras. Due to an view angle > 90° the outer portions of the picture are a bit blured. But that is expected. The installation was simple, mounted it withoud spring and foam part. A bit too high price for such lens. Found that one lens is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjason1091 on 01/07/2013

Huge improvement to viewing angle. I used this with the "Standalone IP Wireless WIFI/LAN Camera with Night Vision and Pan/Tilt Motors" (http://dx.com/p/standalone-ip-wireless-wifi-lan-camera-with-night-vision-and-pan-tilt-motors-26358) and it really helped increase the camera's field of vision.... Read more

With Wide Angle Lense

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections