DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1mm 160-Degree Wide Angle Lens for Security Cameras and Webcams
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BUONO sufficiente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavtomatron on 08/11/2016

The image quality is not so good as angle. Look at my images - before and after installing lens. The lens size was bigger then cameras own lens, that's why IR led was moved to cameras bottom - thanks to hot-melt glue hat holds them (leds). Линзы ожидаемого качества, смотрите мои картинки (это до... Read more

Angle is good, image quality is middle Angle is good, image quality is middle

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byFlexcom on 06/15/2016

Muito Boa tem um bom angulo de abertura

0 0 0

• posted by10297535 on 05/16/2016

It worked and was easy to install. Followed the link from http://www.gadgetvictims.com/2009/11/replacing-lens-of-your-ip-camera.html

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 10/16/2015

pro: prezzo contro: effetto bluring accentuato nelle zone subito al difuari del centro, e presente anche nel centro. non ha una visione di 170gradi nelle mie camere, ma variabile da 90 a 110. Consiglio di prendere l'obiettivo per la GOPRO, funziona MOLTO meglio di questo e fitta sulle camere IP.

Impression:sufficiente;

0 0 0

• posted bycfnsilva on 10/02/2015

Boa qualidade, bom preço, facil instalação

0 0 0

• posted byrezurc on 09/08/2015

Bought one of these for my fpv set and it works like a charm

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydjjackitaly on 08/29/2015

This lens is exactly what I needed! I bought a super cheap webcam from the dollar store, and it turned out to have a terrible plastic lens that basically zoomed in on a very small section of the image. Since I wanted to use the webcam to keep an eye on my cats while I was away, you can imagine my... Read more

Turned a cheapo dollar store webcam into a good camera

0 0 0

• posted byferalmu on 07/22/2015

Actually this first order was a test. Everything went really fine. It took a little long the shipping process (almost 20 days) But knowing it is free, it is worth it. I recommend this service.

0 0 0

• posted byrp068 on 06/04/2015

good and cheap stuff. hard to find in europe, and when you do the price is higher. the angle is good and the product is reliable. my customers were very excited abput the wide angle. as a con poinion: not such good quality on more than 10 meters and when you have plenty light from any source.

0 0 0

• posted bywatfordlad on 09/17/2014

Perfect, with a quick unscrewing of one lens and then screw this one straight back in, my camera was good to go very quickly. The old lens that came with the camera only showed the back of my car on my driveway, but this lens opened the field of view up and showed both cars on my drive, the road... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere