DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Digital Scale with Backlighted LCD (500g Max/0.1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarkxex on 01/05/2013

Viene con batería, bastante protegida, y con una parte de cuero para guardarla... esto es genial, ya que no necesitas nada más de lo que ya viene... sobre la calidad, es excelente, no tengo nada que decir sobre la calidad... La forma de usar es un poco complicada, en especial por la gente que no tenemos muy claro otros idiomas.. otro peque&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandolphCarter on 02/01/2012

+ Pretty precision for domestic usage. + Come with case and batteries. + Real pocket. + Possibility of calibration. + Tare function. + Cover can be used as tray. + Backlight. - Auto shut off function has small amount of time, 40 seconds is not enough sometimes. - When you operate with less than one gram the imprecision is bigger, but it is normal. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 08/13/2010

It is very simple to operate. It runs on a common and easily obtainable batter (AAA). It has a self shut-off if you forget to turn it off. The manual is iffy at best, but if you have the slightest bit of technological experience, you should be able to figure it out. I can't vouch for the absolute accuracy of the scale, but it works for me. I use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf3dor on 10/22/2009

-Nice accuracy. At least for me it's enough. 0.1g -Nice price, of course -Build quality is better than I expected. The lid looks a little "loose", but doesn't seem to break in the first couple of days -Tare function works great. -If you have to deal with medicine or something like that, you'd better get a 0.01g. It's not a CON of this scale.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 04/23/2009

I ordered three of these, and all three arrived in safe, working condition. That's saying something for any product today. The buttons are self explanatory, so the thing is easy to use... Despite... Some may be disappointed with the lack of instructions. They are rudimentary to say the least. I also wish it were possible to get the backlight to remain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMixMix on 03/04/2009

- Its pretty cheap.. Much cheaper than i would pay for something simular in the stores where i live. so thats good :) - The green backlight looks great and makes it easy to read the digits. - The size - Well the only thing i can think of is that the top cap to open it, it feels kinda weak and that makes it all feel cheap.. But its not, or well, the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections