DX » Community » Reviews » EF EyeCup Eyepiece for Canon EOS 500D / 450D / 400D / 350D / 300D - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeikel87 on 06/02/2014

It looks, feels and fits like the original Canon, but you won't find it anywhere else for this price. After a couple months of usage, I lost it. I noticed that the eyecup was getting lose after a while. It happened several times that the cap left behind in my bag while grabbing my camera out. For the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykahlenberg on 04/09/2014

I have a canon EOS 600D and I lost the original eyecup. After receiving this item I tried it on my camera. It fits exactly on the camera. Rubber is like original. The tolerances are not good enough to strengthen the item on the camera. It tends to clip off. Not as same as the original, it is not the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byballeklorinxxx on 03/28/2014

This is a cheap replacement for the original and it does the job it should do. The outer finish is pretty much the same as on the Canon origninal The plastic feels a bit cheaper than on the original, but what would you expect at a price like this. Not that I've seen any problems so far, but then again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycocoy on 03/18/2014

1. VERY CHEAP! 2. The quality is similar to the original 3. It fits snugly into the canon 600d although it was not listed. 4. Easily clips to the body of the camera. 5. Color is the same as original No negative issues. The rubber cup may be slightly inferior but it doesnt affect performance. cheap but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 03/12/2014

Fits the 450D eyepiece perfectly; has a decent plastic material which doesn’t smell. Indispensable if you’ve lost the original one and use glasses while you shoot. None yet that I have experienced. I don’t expect to find any since I don’t have much expectations from it other than to protect the viewfinder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymulder82 on 12/24/2013

This little piece is fits perfect and replaces the one that I've lost while on vacation in Italy. I thought to have bi expense at Canon store but his piece is an excellent replacement for a super cheap price The eye rubber is a bit stiffer than the original, but it seems that this one is more durable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytugdual7 on 12/06/2013

I lost my eyecup, original one. This one is way cheaper than Canon's original. It's just like the original it's totally compatible with my EOS 500d. Cheap item, less than other specialized store for the same product. Well the only "cons" is the fact that it is not original, and it slide a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmartino on 12/06/2013

This eyecup is not only an exact copy, but it looks identical. Only the text 'Canon' on the back is missing, but even the text aera is on the same spot. Its exactely the quality and dimensions i expected. No one can see the difference between this and the original. I expect it is from the same manufacturer.... Read more

Eyecup Front image

0 0 0

• posted bynikolaq on 11/30/2013

Excellent replacement eyepiece for Canon, I bought film rebel without one and it was bugging me to use without it, especially for manual focusing. No, really no cons, it does what it is supposed to do for a great price. Although original eyepiece could be better built, or whatever, it is not essential ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantisis on 10/23/2013

I broke the locking clip of the original eye cup of my Canon EOS Rebel XSi. This replacement is cheap, fits very well and looks the same as the original piece. The rubber feels similar to the original. The plastic appears to be of good quality. I didn't find any cons at all. If you buy it as a replacement,... Read more

Replacement (left) and original (right) comparison

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections