DX » Community » Reviews » EF EyeCup Eyepiece for Canon EOS 500D / 450D / 400D / 350D / 300D - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect compatible recommended! Canon spare part
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byztrok on 06/29/2015

Pros : Exactly similar to the brand one. Cons : No Cons, let's say something, maybe the rubber is too smooth. Really a good product for canon EOS, as I lost one once, I took 2 on my order :-)

Impression:perfect,compatible;

0 0 0

• posted bylepoloo on 03/08/2015

Totally compatible. It comes to replace my genuine EOS eyepiece which is often badly treated in my photo bags. The original one is brand new somewhere ini my camera stuff.

Impression:compatible,Canon spare part;

0 0 0

• posted byMrsTough on 02/10/2015

I have a Canon 450D and this eyecup fits perfectly. It feels like the original one. I can't think of anything bad about it, it does what it has to do and really well. I truly recommend to anyone who has lost theirs or has lost it, it feels really good to have it again.

Impression:perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9073025 on 01/29/2015

Identical to the original but only at a fraction of the price. Nothing to complain!

Impression:recommended!;

0 0 0

• posted byMisterTommy on 07/11/2014

Soft rubber that feels comfortable to the eye when taking pictures. Fits firmly and holds tightly to the camera. A bit pricey knowing what it is, but it's still very good priced in comparison to the original part. I lost the original eyepiece when shooting at night and needed a replacement. This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeikel87 on 06/02/2014

It looks, feels and fits like the original Canon, but you won't find it anywhere else for this price. After a couple months of usage, I lost it. I noticed that the eyecup was getting lose after a while. It happened several times that the cap left behind in my bag while grabbing my camera out. For... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykahlenberg on 04/09/2014

I have a canon EOS 600D and I lost the original eyecup. After receiving this item I tried it on my camera. It fits exactly on the camera. Rubber is like original. The tolerances are not good enough to strengthen the item on the camera. It tends to clip off. Not as same as the original, it is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byballeklorinxxx on 03/28/2014

This is a cheap replacement for the original and it does the job it should do. The outer finish is pretty much the same as on the Canon origninal The plastic feels a bit cheaper than on the original, but what would you expect at a price like this. Not that I've seen any problems so far, but then... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycocoy on 03/18/2014

1. VERY CHEAP! 2. The quality is similar to the original 3. It fits snugly into the canon 600d although it was not listed. 4. Easily clips to the body of the camera. 5. Color is the same as original No negative issues. The rubber cup may be slightly inferior but it doesnt affect performance. but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 03/12/2014

Fits the 450D eyepiece perfectly; has a decent plastic material which doesn’t smell. Indispensable if you’ve lost the original one and use glasses while you shoot. None yet that I have experienced. I don’t expect to find any since I don’t have much expectations from it other than to protect the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere