DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini TV Television Remote Controller - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
Small Good item Very good value for money good job powerful and economic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLGMonster on 06/30/2017

Impression:Good item,Small,Very good value for money;

O produto é mto bom como chaveiro, não funcionou tao bem em minha TV mas é legal

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndn5g8tqp2tf on 07/07/2015

Impression:good job;

good!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJohanVHS on 04/23/2015

Impression:Good item;

when i got this item it was dead on arrival.. but they are sending me a new one! really good costumer service!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfeasen on 03/19/2015

Pros: small, nice range Cons: a little difficult to sync with my TV, after a few tries, it finally works, but doesn't work the av button, all of other functions are 100%

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVoSurf on 01/20/2015

Small size, easy to use. Doesn't work with "Mistery" TV but work with other my TV (Sony, Panasonic).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysomeorder on 01/07/2015

Impression:Very good value for money;

Due to the today's digital recievers it has slight use, but it does it's job perfectly. Press and hold the mute button until your device reacts! The description writes only 3 seconds...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySebastiana2 on 01/05/2015

Impression:Very good value for money;

Pros: It is very small and light, it works great and includes the battery Cons:no Hi, I hos recommend this prducto and also the www.dx.com page is not because I had any prbolema with my purchases and shipping was about three weeks. The unviversal command can be used like a regular remote for the... Read more

Universal remote control for TV Universal remote control for TV

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysuperportablas on 11/01/2014

Impression:Small, powerful and economic;

Small , powerful and economic

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

Easy to use good price,good item for this price recommend it to all as i alredy told buy more of them they can be grait gifts and keychains. Dx could write on what tvs does it work and on what not I found out that only when it arrived on pacage it was writen. It can be used on bunch of tvs good u... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJix on 01/24/2014

Read below. I ordered this item, recieved wrong item but yet the customer service tells me it's the correct item. I ordered this item, thinking it were supposed to use CR2032 batteries as the title clearly states, to then find out I receive a cheaper model using CR2025 batteries insted, contacted... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere