DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini TV Television Remote Controller - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

Easy to use good price,good item for this price recommend it to all as i alredy told buy more of them they can be grait gifts and keychains. Dx could write on what tvs does it work and on what not I found out that only when it arrived on pacage it was writen. It can be used on bunch of tvs good universal remote my only con is that it dosn't cointain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJix on 01/24/2014

Read below. I ordered this item, recieved wrong item but yet the customer service tells me it's the correct item. I ordered this item, thinking it were supposed to use CR2032 batteries as the title clearly states, to then find out I receive a cheaper model using CR2025 batteries insted, contacted customer service and they do not understand basic, plain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJix on 01/02/2014

I've bought this exact product a couple years back and have been using it without major problems, the controller works to MOST TV's and actually quite a lot of DVDR's and other of such devices. It doesn't work at most samsung televisions which is just a shame but not a huge downside, as it works to all kind of mysteries brands and DVDR machines. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxy4 on 08/23/2013

- Really esay to configure it, takes several minutes to get the right "code", but it's easy to do it. - The buttons are hard enough to not push it by mistake, so you can use it as a keychain. - I really doesn't find any yet. And I really hope it remains that way... - You can take it with you everytime and everywhere, and use it every TV you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintercitty on 12/22/2012

Awesomely cheap, especially since it includes shipping. Also comes with a battery. Very easy to use. And especially fun in sports bars, to change channels on Tv's :D Very stealth, but you have to be cautious of your body language because for some reason it is very obvious what you are doing . The battery died or at least got very weak-very soon. Didn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections