DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini TV Television Remote Controller - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use good price,good item for this price recommend it to all as i alredy told buy more of them they can be grait gifts and keychains. Cons:Dx could write on what tvs does it work and on what not I found out that only when it arrived on pacage it was write... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJix on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought this exact product a couple years back and have been using it without major problems, the controller works to MOST TV's and actually quite a lot of DVDR's and other of such devices. Cons:It doesn't work at most samsung televisions which is just a shame but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintercitty on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesomely cheap, especially since it includes shipping. Also comes with a battery. Very easy to use. And especially fun in sports bars, to change channels on Tv's :D Very stealth, but you have to be cautious of your body language because for some reason it is very obvio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections