DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1" RC Cell Meter-7 Digital Battery Capacity Checker for NiCd / NiMH / LiPo / LiFe / Li-ion
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantanix on 04/02/2014

An excellent tool for modelers. It has a large screen, and measure various types of batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, Li-ion and LiPo's presents the difference between the cells more and less burdened, helping to maintain the battery life indicating the need for balancing. The material quality of product is acceptable for the price compared to equivalent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHansFYG on 01/05/2014

Seems to be very accurate, when compared with my high quality voltmeter. I have ordered two examples and they displayed nearly the same voltage. Checked with LiPo batteries only. They are 4 cell -5000mAH Easy to use in the field. Housing feels strong. Clear display. Connector is hidden in the casing for good protection. Not found in 2 separate orders.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxRoberto63xx on 11/30/2013

Facile da utilizzare, display grande e ben leggibile. consente di leggere la tensione delle batterie LiPo per ogni cella separatamente ed indica la percentuale di carica. per arrivare in Italia i tempi di consegna normali sono di circa 60 giorni. Potrebbe leggere anche la tensione delle batterie NiMH e NiCd ma per poter collegare questo tipo di batterie ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomy8 on 03/25/2013

Almost 0 weight Big screen with easy readable information Big button, as it makes it very useful outside under the sun Seems to have good assembly and plastic Not for now Maybe it will be more useful if it will have some case/sleeve to protect it when not in use. .......................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacatellani on 12/10/2012

First buy at DX.com! The product is just what I expect, easy to use and very accurate. Instructions are easy and user-friendly. It really helped me with all the bats I have. Works like a charm with Imax B6 charger. Together they keep your batteries healthy. None Nice product to those we're exploring electric flight, and a must-have in any flight box.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections