DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1" RC Cell Meter-7 Digital Battery Capacity Checker for NiCd / NiMH / LiPo / LiFe / Li-ion
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantanix on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An excellent tool for modelers. It has a large screen, and measure various types of batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, Li-ion and LiPo's presents the difference between the cells more and less burdened, helping to maintain the battery life indicating the need for balancin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxRoberto63xx on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Facile da utilizzare, display grande e ben leggibile. consente di leggere la tensione delle batterie LiPo per ogni cella separatamente ed indica la percentuale di carica. Cons:per arrivare in Italia i tempi di consegna normali sono di circa 60 giorni. OtherThoughts:Potreb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomy8 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Almost 0 weight Big screen with easy readable information Big button, as it makes it very useful outside under the sun Seems to have good assembly and plastic Cons:Not for now Maybe it will be more useful if it will have some case/sleeve to protect it when not in use. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacatellani on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First buy at DX.com! The product is just what I expect, easy to use and very accurate. Instructions are easy and user-friendly. It really helped me with all the bats I have. Works like a charm with Imax B6 charger. Together they keep your batteries healthy. Cons... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections