DX » Community » Reviews » 2.1" RC Cell Meter-7 Digital Battery Capacity Checker for NiCd / NiMH / LiPo / LiFe / Li-ion
Customer’s impression:
excellent None Nenhum very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpax on 03/26/2015

First of all I shold point on not very clear connection scheme in device's manual. So for those who uses such devices alot it is obvious. For newbies keep in mind that this meter does not show you really capacity of batteries but charge level for every cell in pack. Also be advised this meter for... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Excellent battery meter. Measures your RC battery. Shows all the cells, individually, and also total voltage, and the capacity in percentage. Very useful for all rc fliers.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byChrashsalot on 10/23/2014

Pros: This easy to use and functional device is very accurate and intuitive to use. Just plug in battery cable and choose desired function. It shows the voltage of each LI-PO cell with a very accurate and precise way. A highly recommend device for all RC enthusiasts. Cons: None that I can think of.

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8533345 on 10/22/2014

facil utilização e muito bom!E um bom produto para quem quer medir lipos ou pack de nimh!

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byToheba on 10/09/2014

Working very good, its is accurate, shows right values. You can see total volt as also on cell voltage. Cell voltage is not when NiCd or NiMh is connected. But this is a normal thing.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bysantanix on 04/02/2014

An excellent tool for modelers. It has a large screen, and measure various types of batteries: NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe, Li-ion and LiPo's presents the difference between the cells more and less burdened, helping to maintain the battery life indicating the need for balancing. The material quality a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHansFYG on 01/05/2014

Seems to be very accurate, when compared with my high quality voltmeter. I have ordered two examples and they displayed nearly the same voltage. Checked with LiPo batteries only. They are 4 cell -5000mAH Easy to use in the field. Housing feels strong. Clear display. Connector is hidden in the for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxRoberto63xx on 11/30/2013

Facile da utilizzare, display grande e ben leggibile. consente di leggere la tensione delle batterie LiPo per ogni cella separatamente ed indica la percentuale di carica. per arrivare in Italia i tempi di consegna normali sono di circa 60 giorni. Potrebbe leggere anche la tensione delle batterie... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlomy8 on 03/25/2013

Almost 0 weight Big screen with easy readable information Big button, as it makes it very useful outside under the sun Seems to have good assembly and plastic Not for now Maybe it will be more useful if it will have some case/sleeve to protect it when not in use. Seems to be a great tool for RC a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacatellani on 12/10/2012

First buy at DX.com! The product is just what I expect, easy to use and very accurate. Instructions are easy and user-friendly. It really helped me with all the bats I have. Works like a charm with Imax B6 charger. Together they keep your batteries healthy. None Nice product to those we're and a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere