Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytompus on 07/10/2015

Pros: - small - very easy to install - smart design - the magnet is strong for 4 keyring with each 8 keys! Cons: - only one design / color / size. Not possible to fix more than 4 keyring.

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymosquetto on 06/12/2015

I pasted it on the wall for more than three months and he is still holding on to her ... 4 Keys sauces ..

Impression:Awesome,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byillnino21 on 05/13/2015

Great! Easy wall mounting, it had strong magnet! And nice.

0 0 0

• posted byfelipeou on 05/11/2015

I would recommend this item to everyone that wants to have a different keyholder. Very good adhesive hekps to place that almost anywere and the magnet are really strong and hold not only a single key, but a buch of Keys and keychains at the same time

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byOriPod on 03/22/2015

Pros: Good magnet, fits to all of my key holders so far. Looks very nice. The sticker included is 3M product and very easy to install (i put it on a wooden shelf) Cons: Smaller than I imagend. fits up to 8 key holders max. The cloud is magnatic just on the bottom area.

0 0 0

• posted byAxidiel on 02/23/2015

Easy to mount on the wall (adhesive strips included), but cannot hold a lot of keys (too heavy) All in all, it's more of a fun, than useful thingy

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bykamyweb on 02/10/2015

easy to attach to the wall, comfortable and useful to maintain any type of key. Needs an iron ring for each deck.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byonrbyr on 01/21/2015

Pros: Strong magnet to hold key chains. And strong 3M sticker to stick the product to the wall. Cons: The metal part of the keychain should be good amount to be sticked to the magnet. Indeed, this is pretty usual.

Impression:Fun,Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bybramvanmol on 12/23/2014

I used to have a bowl were i kept my keys in. But after a while more and more stuff ended up in the bowl (ear-buds, Bluetooth headset, gloves, beanie, cards ...) so I always had to search in the bowl for my keys. Now this is hanging above the bowl so I don't have to search for my keys when i'm in... Read more

Impression:Fun,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bysaintxp on 12/22/2014

Pros: Sujeta las llaves sin problema incluso si el llavero pesa, soporta hasta 4 juegos de llaves, Incluye un muy buen adhesivo 3M Cons: El material no es de la más alta calidad pero eso es obvio por lo que cuesta, aún está nuevo y ya se encuentra bastante rayado, realmente no se nota a simple vista

Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves

Impression:Buena Calidad,Cumple su función,Muy original;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere