Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamyweb on 02/10/2015

easy to attach to the wall, comfortable and useful to maintain any type of key. Needs an iron ring for each deck.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byonrbyr on 01/21/2015

Pros: Strong magnet to hold key chains. And strong 3M sticker to stick the product to the wall. Cons: The metal part of the keychain should be good amount to be sticked to the magnet. Indeed, this is pretty usual.

Impression:Fun,Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bybramvanmol on 12/23/2014

I used to have a bowl were i kept my keys in. But after a while more and more stuff ended up in the bowl (ear-buds, Bluetooth headset, gloves, beanie, cards ...) so I always had to search in the bowl for my keys. Now this is hanging above the bowl so I don't have to search for my keys when i'm in... Read more

Impression:Fun,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bysaintxp on 12/22/2014

Pros: Sujeta las llaves sin problema incluso si el llavero pesa, soporta hasta 4 juegos de llaves, Incluye un muy buen adhesivo 3M Cons: El material no es de la más alta calidad pero eso es obvio por lo que cuesta, aún está nuevo y ya se encuentra bastante rayado, realmente no se nota a simple vista

Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves Excelente Portallaves

Impression:Buena Calidad,Cumple su función,Muy original;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pros: It's very strong and hold heavy key-chains (car keys + home keys + Key-chain). Also it has a unique style and will catch everyone attention. Right size for 2 or 3 key-chains at the same time. Cons: None

Impression:Awesome,Funny and Usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byduke77rus on 09/16/2014

Очень удобная вещь. Ключи всегда на своём месте. Качество двухстороннего скотча могло быть и лучше.

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoBalbinot on 08/13/2014

Beautiful, creative and durable. My friends found very cool. Bought over a year and the imam remains strong as new. It's cool necklace three on the wall, as in the mario super nintendo game. The glue is very sticky and very sturdy plastic. Fits 2 large and 2 smaller keys. Recommended. No cons.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjonathanshutte on 08/07/2014

Pros: Good quality plastic is used to make this magnet and it has a nice looking finish with no rough edges. The magnet is very strong and is able to hold both my keys and my wife's keys with ease. I use this everyday and I am very happy with the product. Cons: Dont overload the magnet otherwise... Read more

Impression:Strong magnet;

0 0 0

• posted byAltyrip on 07/06/2014

the magnet is very strong. even my big buch of keys is stored sercure on the cloud. the tape on the backside holds it good. One i taped on the wallpaper but it teared off a little bit of the paper. The other one is taped on coloured wall and it fits there without any problem. The material is good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidogoni on 11/04/2013

- It looks as a cloud, got it on a light blue wall and it looks funny there. Works as its supposed to, tried several keys on a key ring and could support them all. - Smaller than I had in mind. - Is strong in the middle but no on the sides, so if you try attaching several keys it would be a mess... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections