DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5M Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod (5KG Load Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

This tripod is solid and stable. It looks a lot like a Manfrotto and maybe a Manfrotto wannabe, but I don't care because the quality is great and it costs way less then a Manfrotto. None. Maybe in the beginning the quickrelease is a bit hard to open, but in time it'll smooth out. A wieght-hook would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

It's a "heavyweight" tripod and it has so far not failed me(although, I doubt it can hold 5Kg load as advertised). Very easy to operate! The swivel-joints with the lock at the top make it very easy to detach the camera in case you need to quickly take it off. Some people have mentioned in their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvyckou on 12/01/2013

Really solid and stable. Made from "none poisonous" material. My six years old kid was able to operate it. It is a bit too hard to release camera. Camera holder snaps a bit too hard. Case... a cheap one A bit heavy. Had an impression, that it will weight less. none of I can think of... Case ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWagnerBola on 10/14/2013

This is a very nice product, well built and stable. 1. Legs can be opened "normally" or extended to cover a 180° angle, setting the tripod almost at ground level 2. The center column can be easily reversed, letting you put the camera right at ground level 3. The head is solid, well built ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWamidh on 07/02/2013

Quite good quality. Quite compact and light weight. the legs seems strong. The locks for the legs are good quality. No hook for weight. Not able to put the swivel where the hook would be. I don't like the swivel, but I will change it with the one from my old tripod which is much better. Some resistance ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byEvoman on 06/23/2013

The product didn't look like the photo, but have good features. I was expecting something a bit heavier, and more study. However, when in use, it does provide good stability. Quick release was stuck in the beginning, but once it was released for the first time, I did'n't have any more problem. Quick ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byDeeJay1 on 06/19/2013

The quality really surprised me! It is robust and steady and the plastic parts are really thick and firm. This was more that I was suspecting for something at this price range. The "head" was not really tightened and felt a little wiggly, so I uncscrewed it, losened the 3 hexagon screws that ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

the only one of good quality Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod , simply the best Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod that i have used. Very good quality, extremely easy to clean it and there is no troubles you don't need worry about yor pictures style, never, but you have to take care about hard ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byd3vd3m on 02/11/2013

The tripod is pretty lightweight, quite stable, seems like it could take some abuse, is a bit higher then 1.5 meters when fully extended, which is a good thing is you are tall. It has a quick mount with a security pin that would not let you accidentally unfasten and drop your expensive camera. Comes ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bybasin on 02/08/2013

This is a very nice product, well built and stable. 1. Legs can be opened "normally" or extended to cover a 180° angle, setting the tripod almost at ground level 2. The center column can be easily reversed, letting you put the camera right at ground level 3. The head is solid, well built ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections