DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5M Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod (5KG Load Max)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome! Belle qualité Un bon produit !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickles on 12/12/2015

I was a little worried with this at first, the head had a wobble to it that you couldn't tighten to correct. On closer inspection, it was a little loose around the lug that held the plate in place. This was really easily fixed with just a wedge of paper around the lug - now works perfectly, and i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfotosalcobenda on 10/13/2015

Buen tripode para uso diario, ya que pesa poco y aguanta muy bien, lo unico que le falta es el asa

Impression:good,Awesome!,Belle qualité;

0 0 0

• posted byFirelyamber on 08/07/2015

Pros: Steady and solid Cons: Nothing that I can think of yet. Helpful tip: If you're having trouble putting the mounting board (The thing you screw the camera on to) for the first time, push down the round-looking copper button.

0 0 0

• posted bynzchch on 07/25/2015

Pros: Solid construction. I have been on the hunt for something that is a step up from the 'light weight' tripods that go for $60 -$80, and this is it. Worth paying this little bit extra to have a tripod that doesn't feel like it's will break or get tipped over. Well designed for a amateur / to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9382472 on 07/16/2015

No tiene nada malo al contrario todo es de maravilla

0 0 0

• posted bybob186 on 06/03/2015

Je suis agréablement surpris par ce trépieds. C'est de la bonne qualité, il a l'air robuste et mon appareil photo est bien installé dessus. Un rapport qualité/prix imbattable et je recommande vivement ce trépieds, même pour des professionnels...

Un super trépied !

Impression:Un bon produit !,Belle qualité;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 03/09/2015

Compact et assez lourd, la rotule est pratique mais j'ai du refaire un filetage car il y avait du jeu dans la colonne...

0 0 0

• posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

This tripod is solid and stable. It looks a lot like a Manfrotto and maybe a Manfrotto wannabe, but I don't care because the quality is great and it costs way less then a Manfrotto. None. Maybe in the beginning the quickrelease is a bit hard to open, but in time it'll smooth out. A wieght-hook be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

It's a "heavyweight" tripod and it has so far not failed me(although, I doubt it can hold 5Kg load as advertised). Very easy to operate! The swivel-joints with the lock at the top make it very easy to detach the camera in case you need to quickly take it off. Some people have mentioned... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvyckou on 12/01/2013

Really solid and stable. Made from "none poisonous" material. My six years old kid was able to operate it. It is a bit too hard to release camera. Camera holder snaps a bit too hard. Case... a cheap one A bit heavy. Had an impression, that it will weight less. none of I can think came I... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere