DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5M Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod (5KG Load Max)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome! Belle qualité Un bon produit !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotosalcobenda on 10/13/2015

Buen tripode para uso diario, ya que pesa poco y aguanta muy bien, lo unico que le falta es el asa

Impression:good,Awesome!,Belle qualité;

0 0 0

• posted byFirelyamber on 08/07/2015

Pros: Steady and solid Cons: Nothing that I can think of yet. Helpful tip: If you're having trouble putting the mounting board (The thing you screw the camera on to) for the first time, push down the round-looking copper button.

0 0 0

• posted bynzchch on 07/25/2015

Pros: Solid construction. I have been on the hunt for something that is a step up from the 'light weight' tripods that go for $60 -$80, and this is it. Worth paying this little bit extra to have a tripod that doesn't feel like it's will break or get tipped over. Well designed for a amateur / to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9382472 on 07/16/2015

No tiene nada malo al contrario todo es de maravilla

0 0 0

• posted bybob186 on 06/03/2015

Je suis agréablement surpris par ce trépieds. C'est de la bonne qualité, il a l'air robuste et mon appareil photo est bien installé dessus. Un rapport qualité/prix imbattable et je recommande vivement ce trépieds, même pour des professionnels...

Un super trépied !

Impression:Un bon produit !,Belle qualité;

0 0 0

• posted byhammerkp on 03/09/2015

Compact et assez lourd, la rotule est pratique mais j'ai du refaire un filetage car il y avait du jeu dans la colonne...

0 0 0

• posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

This tripod is solid and stable. It looks a lot like a Manfrotto and maybe a Manfrotto wannabe, but I don't care because the quality is great and it costs way less then a Manfrotto. None. Maybe in the beginning the quickrelease is a bit hard to open, but in time it'll smooth out. A wieght-hook be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

It's a "heavyweight" tripod and it has so far not failed me(although, I doubt it can hold 5Kg load as advertised). Very easy to operate! The swivel-joints with the lock at the top make it very easy to detach the camera in case you need to quickly take it off. Some people have mentioned... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvyckou on 12/01/2013

Really solid and stable. Made from "none poisonous" material. My six years old kid was able to operate it. It is a bit too hard to release camera. Camera holder snaps a bit too hard. Case... a cheap one A bit heavy. Had an impression, that it will weight less. none of I can think came I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWagnerBola on 10/14/2013

This is a very nice product, well built and stable. 1. Legs can be opened "normally" or extended to cover a 180° angle, setting the tripod almost at ground level 2. The center column can be easily reversed, letting you put the camera right at ground level 3. The head is solid, well... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere