DX » Community » Reviews » UNI-T UT120C Portable 1.8" LCD Digital Multimeter - Grey + Red (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Small Great price Fast portable ultra useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byberlinerbolle2 on 05/11/2015

I got this to keep fit in the toolbox where space is sparse. My two other bigger DMM's can now stay behind. most of the time. This multimeter is great for faultfinding in 110, 230 and 12V systems. I doubt its a very good idea using it on any higher voltage. It does it all, its auto ranging, its 4... Read more

Impression:ultra useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydmsc1 on 03/03/2015

With a small package, big numeric display, many functions, good accuracy and fast response, this is a good multimeter to carry around. The input has only a PPTC fuse, so I don't recommend to measure high voltages, and the testing cables don't look strong, and can't be easily replaced, so I with a... Read more

Good multimeter in a small package Good multimeter in a small package Good multimeter in a small package

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

This meter promises everything he does, volt, ampere and resistance, the display is illuminated has several other functions, ideal for electronics engineer. Super recommended.

great quality

Impression:Great price;

0 1 0

• posted bydaankomteraan on 09/22/2014

Pros: Small, enough options, casing. cons: little sensitive for magnetic or static load of your fingers. When you want to mesure mV, you can see it going up and down some millivolts. But when you short circuit the mesurement-pen's, it wil go down to zero. overall: Nice product for this price. Im... Read more

Impression:Good but sensitive;

0 0 0

• posted byPorkRhombus on 08/04/2013

This meter feels good in the hand and it's accurate. Even capacitance is within 1% (based on measuring a few precision caps). Build quality is solid without being heavy. Great size for carrying with you and the case is decent too. Comes with English instruction leaflet despite the item I the DC -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bychipset31 on 12/11/2012

Normally in these small pocket multimeters you saccrifice features for portability, not in this case. This thing has all the normal features you could need to measure your way out of an emergency. It's very small, It's perfect to toss in a backpack when you're going on a trip or keep in your car,... Read more

outside inside Size comparison credit card size comparison fluke17B

0 0 6

DX Everywhere