DX » Community » Reviews » 20CM Super-Fan USB 2.0 Laptop Cooling Pad (16.5")
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTangbr on 06/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cools really well my LapTop - Can be used on 12V - The fan is HUGE! - Make almost no noise - Laptop will be more quieter than without it Cons:- The leds in the first days will be somehow annoning - The leds will be less bright after some use - To best the fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArgothicus on 01/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you need a fan to keep your laptop from heating up too much, this might be the thing. its cheap and does what its supposed to. Cons:not the best build quality. I had to glue on the rubber studs. no protection for the fan, so cant use it on a bed. OtherThoughts:it has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperkupigiau.eu on 12/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice pad. It`s perfect on desk, but not on bed :) Cons:The rubber studs at the four legs aren't not installed very well. It's just came loose from the legs, o well I will fixed it. The fan should have some fan grill for protection the fan from damage. My 17 inch laptop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBMW318TI on 10/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's quite and the airflow is o.k. Extra thing are the nice leds. The cool airflow effected the laptop cpu fan speed (less rpm). Cons:The rubber studs at the four legs aren't not installed very well. It's just came loose from the legs, o well I will fixed it. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmilyred888 on 09/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:THE FAN IS HUGE!!! I am able to use this with my 17 inch laptop easily. it works on beds laps ect.. if you turn it up side down. the fan is just so big it moves air even when its on a surface like a bed and one side of the fan is blocked from airflow it will sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybanjo on 09/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a wonderful gadget for the price! The large fan is pretty stong, you could feel the breeze unlike many other fans.LED lights make it seem like an expensive gadget. Cons:Its pretty sturdy but build quality is still lacking. Because of the size of the fan, m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections