Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd8973wm2hpe on 09/10/2013

Keeps the dust out well, specially the mini-jack plug, the silicone is from a reasonable quality and lasts The Mini-Jack plug is hard to get out, if you have to do it regularly, please reconsider. The 30-pin plug fist but comes out (to) easily. If you have your iPhone or Ipad in you pocked be prepared to lose him once or twice. Doesn't wordt on Ipad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJJmax on 09/14/2012

It fits perfectly in an iPhone 3G / 3Gs, but I bought It to use the audio cap in a Samsung Galaxy SII. The result is perfect in that phone, because the top of the cap is curved, like the Galaxy´s edge. If you use that kit no dust will enter in your phone, and if you spill accidentally some water, It could be a first defense. You can not choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivankovtun on 06/24/2012

This is really good thing! Before i got it all holes in my iphone were full of dust, mud, and other unusual things :) It extremely useful when you work in your garden and want to have the phone nearby. Price is miserable, so it costs nothing to keep your phone clean. Phone jack plug has pin for sim card eject! It helps when you dont have staple or apple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatotee on 06/21/2012

It's a good value for the money because first of all it's not expensive! And you're getting good protection for your device. The pin that fits into the earphones hole is a bit difficult to take out if you're using a strong case that protects the iPhone, you will need a key or a niddle to take it out (otherwise don't put it too strong), the anti dust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabetal1 on 11/25/2011

I carry my iPhone everywhere, in my jean pocket, my coat, on the bus and the tube so it can easily get stuff stuck in the connectors. this item is the solution for this - no need to fear for you iPhone anymore. This kit protects the jack and connector holes very well. It fits perfectly and would prevent dust from getting into the phone. it's easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelobrites on 11/07/2011

Nice Gadget to be in the beach!!! Great quality Made and price too!!! Some times you need to take a look for the "audio dust" because its very easy to lost The Jack connector is black and the data connector is transparent... if the two would the same color, that are the perfect buy!!! But its not a big problem, i can live with this;) No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTheManP on 04/18/2011

It's a good value for the money because first of all it's not expensive! And you're getting good protection for your device. The pin that fits into the earphones hole is a bit difficult to take out if you're using a strong case that protects the iPhone, you will need a key or a niddle to take it out (otherwise don't put it too strong), the anti dust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxiC on 08/23/2010

A silicon tampon with nothing extra than keep safe the connector of my Ipod 5g... An exelent buy, and exelent quality. The perfect gadget for Ipod / Iphone / Ipad... The Jack connector is black and the data connector is transparent... if the two would the same colour, that are the perfect buy! ! No other thoughts... Just the colors... is the only. Easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRealJing on 08/11/2010

It protects your phone from dust and humidity (don't spect it to be water resistant as other say). The headphone jack protector can be used on other phones and on iphone 4 of course (it don't fit as well as on iphone 3g). The port protector fits good. You have a sim extraction tool on the headphones jack protector! Little things gets lost easy, soy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomergold on 07/03/2010

it protects the iphone against dust ,water and other messy stuff,the earphones protector sits very well on the device. the build quality is low,falls of all the time. my iphone fell into the toilet at the time i wasnt wearing this protectors on,and this could have saved my iphone! too bad i wasnt smart enough to put those on my device at the right time ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections