DX » Community » Reviews » 18" Motorcycle Reflective Stickers - Golden ( 2 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystupe on 05/31/2013

- Cheap - easy to apply - sufficiently sticky - no mess when removing - fitted a 17inch rim (I know these are meant for 18 inchers) - came folded. Would had been great if DX ship them in a cardboard backed envelope. Having said that, the fold does not damage the stickers and i managed to use it as they are. No issue. add color to any rim. Mine is black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfd2a on 03/14/2013

It' very cheap reflective stickers compared to what I get here locally. I used it for my motorcycle rim Glue is is very strong and effective and does work as it says.. Quality of material is decent and I am happy with it. You need to be careful while sticking it. The glue is very strong and leaves white mark. No other cons as such Be careful while choosing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 01/13/2013

They come bent in the package (not good) Length very precise, can be cut only 5 mm before and after. Much easier to apply of the adhesive rolls. They come bent in the package (not good) Length very precise, can be cut only 5 mm before and after. Clean very well the wheels before applying. I put them in the winter and I had to warm up the wheel with ... Read more

SKU 151991, SKU 152607, SKU 152109
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections