Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedanielc on 11/21/2014

Por el precio, todo va de maravilla, funciona a la perfeccion, no se incluye el audio en el adaptador, pero va de maravilla. no tengo ningun inconveniete con el adaptador. lo recomiendo. Read more

Impression:funciona,Bien;

0 0 0

• posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Cheap and works as it should, good build quallity. It's very good for it's price. It's much cheaper than getting an all new micro hdmi to hdmi cable and it's handier None that I could find on the product but it did take more than a month to receive it, which I think is my country's postal service's fault ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

cheap, small, portable, fits properly and well build micro hdmi adapter none so far it basically makes a normal hdmi cable into micro hdmi to hdmi cable, so instead of buying a brand new mini hdmi to hdmi cable, you get 2-in-1 use out of ur current hdmi usb cable. I will definitely recommend this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonlinectv on 01/24/2014

Does the job, when you try to connect your micro hdmi device (like tablet or smartphone) to a hdmi device (like TV - old LG 3000). You will need a normal hdmi cable for the connection. Good signal for both video and audio. The delivery time of 28 days could get better, I think :). Better price now than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsmrafael1 on 01/07/2014

If compared to others in the same range of price, it is a good product. There is no necessity to a different software, like any other adapter. It has presented some poor contact, although it still worth the price. A cable with a male micro HDMI and a male HDMI will probably achieve better results. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenedet on 08/16/2013

Cheap price, easy to use. My cell phone quickly recognized the HDMI cable. The picture was good on TV, I can now emulate games on mobile, access email, view videos, photos and listen to music and television. Nothing against. The only but is that you need to use a cable to connect the TV. Keep in original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysomar123 on 07/25/2013

Awesome picture and sound works just like it is supposed to very simple and easy to use cheap and very easy to carry around. Not many can be a bit lose sometimes depending on the cable you are using. This is perfect for phones/laptops with Micro HDMI ports such as the Asus zenbooks and the new BlackBerry ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytudeschini on 07/21/2013

Plug&play on Lenovo IdeaTab, running Android 4.1. No configuration was needed. Very usefull to connect the device to the TV, and watch movies dicectly from the device, with audio and video transmitted in the same cable. Little bulky, so I couldn't plug the OTG cable and this adapter at the same time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypersonne on 07/04/2013

Inexpensive adapter for micro HDMI to HDMI. With use of this adapter, I could still make use of my 5 meter HDMI-cable with my new Samsung Series 9 laptop. It doesn't fit very tightly but is rather loose. Makes me a bit worried that it could ruin the PC port unless the adapter and cable is given proper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 05/19/2013

It's a simple adapter; but, it's very well designed and constructively. Both connector ends fit snuggly -- and, the device works perfectly. The gold plated contacts make for superior signal transmission and result in a high quality image on the receiving device. I wish it had been a been a bit cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections