Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and works as it should, good build quallity. It's very good for it's price. It's much cheaper than getting an all new micro hdmi to hdmi cable and it's handier Cons:None that I could find on the product but it did take more than a month to receive it, which I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, small, portable, fits properly and well build micro hdmi adapter Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:it basically makes a normal hdmi cable into micro hdmi to hdmi cable, so instead of buying a brand new mini hdmi to hdmi cable, you get 2-in-1 use out of ur current hd... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomar123 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome picture and sound works just like it is supposed to very simple and easy to use cheap and very easy to carry around. Cons:Not many can be a bit lose sometimes depending on the cable you are using. OtherThoughts:This is perfect for phones/laptops with M... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypersonne on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive adapter for micro HDMI to HDMI. With use of this adapter, I could still make use of my 5 meter HDMI-cable with my new Samsung Series 9 laptop. Cons:It doesn't fit very tightly but is rather loose. Makes me a bit worried that it could ruin the PC port unless... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a simple adapter; but, it's very well designed and constructively. Both connector ends fit snuggly -- and, the device works perfectly. The gold plated contacts make for superior signal transmission and result in a high quality image on the receiving device. Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byGagak on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low cost, compact design, done carefully. Cons:I do not know such a simple thing, or running, or not. This - works. OtherThoughts:It would be nice to include in the package cover for the microHDMI connector. Bottomline:Limitations of site is not possible to eval... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybilal85 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, looks great, easy to use, very well built. didn't think something this cheap could be this good. if you want to connect your phone to the TV all you need is this product. Cons:cann't think of any cons what so ever for this product. this is simply a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynervy on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works great. You just need to connect it to your hdmi cable. It's very useful if you want to show off your phone on a big tv screen. There really isn't much to say about it, it's an adapter. Cons:It wobbles a bit when you connect it with the phone connector, but there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPigueroto on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is nicely molded, connectors fir like they should, delivers good video and audio quality, got this to connect my tablet to my tv and it does what it is supposed to do. Cons:Since it is so tiny and the hdmi cable is bulky, the connection may come a little off sometime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswissfab on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first pro is that it was exactly what I was looking for. It is very small, it is one block, there is no cable which was what I wanted. The price is attractive compared to other product that do the same. Cons:As it is only one piece, without a cable, it is sometimes... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections