DX » Community » Reviews » Bamboo Joint Shaped Handle Pentalobe Screwdriver for MacBook
Customer’s impression:
good GREAT PERFECT Exactly what it was meant to be Fits early-2014 15" MBP Retina
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytardis42 on 01/26/2017

Impression: GREAT, PERFECT;

This screwdriver fits my laptop perfectly, and is the right price. Very handy to have on-hand just in case I need to open the laptop to clean the fans etc.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNolhan on 12/09/2016

Impression:good, PERFECT;

pro bon sa devise bien mon mon macbook merci

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystephen41 on 02/24/2016

Impression: PERFECT;

Has to search for it a while but finally found the right kind of screwdriver and this fits perfectly to the screws of the retina MPB:s. Also really nice to use.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9838876 on 12/24/2015

I can say it is an excellent screwdriver, I was able to open my macbook pro early 2013 with ease and reconnect the lose I/O right port connection, thats saved a lot of time and money to take it to the dealer Pros: Excellent quality Cons: Nothing

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydianister on 08/15/2015

Impression: GREAT;

İt works macbook air 2011 mid fits fine. ship to italy in 2 weeks with free shipping. recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9054469 on 07/26/2015

Impression:good;

İt works macbook air 2011 mid fits fine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysalatapi on 06/25/2015

At first I thought it was a bit expensive considering DX standards, but after a bad experience with a cheap screw driver I realized it's never good to cut corners with precise tools such as this. I was able to take apart my 2010 MacBook Air with ease.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

I needed a penta point screwdriver for my iPhone, and this seemed like a worthy candidate. I bought it due to it's low price, and it is amazing! Pros: The unibody metal construction makes it amazing against the environment, and It also feels nice in the hand. The color is well painted and won't I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byActi0NX on 04/01/2015

Good quality, quickly. Cheap! Хорошее качество, быстрая доставка. Фирменные аналоги типа iFixIt в несколько раз дороже.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPapaBaer68 on 03/20/2015

I was astonished about the very good quality of this screwdriver. It’s worked very exact and accurate. Opening my Macbook Air was as easy as 1,2,3. An indispensable tool for working with Apple Laptops.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere