DX » Community » Reviews » Bamboo Joint Shaped Handle 5 Point Star Pentalobe Screwdriver for Apple MacBook - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybvankuik1977 on 09/21/2013

Exactly as described; a pentalobe screwdriver. I used it to open a friend's MacBook Air 2013. The end of the handgrip rotates, thus you easily hold the screwdriver in place. The grip also has two rubber rings for a better grip. No cons. There's not much to service on the current MacBook Airs, but in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycadetbester on 03/13/2013

This product surprised me. i was expecting a plastic handled piece of junk. but this item was full metal with a bit of rubber for the grip. the 5points last a fair amount of time and they with standed a decent amount of torque when tightening. as for cons overall there are not very many that come to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjso-au on 01/23/2013

I'm very impressed at the quality of this tool. Sure it could be plastic and half the price, but I'm happy to have a tool that will most likely out last me. I'm not too sure about the comment that the rubber will rot in a year. Perhaps in tropical areas? Works fine on my macbook air 11" 2011 (newer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealq on 12/26/2012

Appears to be suitable for macbook air (13,mid-2011); I think that means it should also be suitable for macbook pro retina (late 2012). Screwdriver bit is solid, sturdy, hardness appears proper/excellent. Body/handle is solid, paintjob is excellent, balance is ok. Idle end rotates, not too smooth, overall ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections