DX » Community » Reviews » Bamboo Joint Shaped Handle 5 Point Star Pentalobe Screwdriver for Apple MacBook - Green
Customer’s impression:
good GREAT PERFECT Exactly what it was meant to be Fits early-2014 15" MBP Retina
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydianister on 08/15/2015

İt works macbook air 2011 mid fits fine. ship to italy in 2 weeks with free shipping. recommended

Impression: GREAT;

0 0 0

• posted by9054469 on 07/26/2015

İt works macbook air 2011 mid fits fine.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysalatapi on 06/25/2015

At first I thought it was a bit expensive considering DX standards, but after a bad experience with a cheap screw driver I realized it's never good to cut corners with precise tools such as this. I was able to take apart my 2010 MacBook Air with ease.

0 1 0

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

I needed a penta point screwdriver for my iPhone, and this seemed like a worthy candidate. I bought it due to it's low price, and it is amazing! Pros: The unibody metal construction makes it amazing against the environment, and It also feels nice in the hand. The color is well painted and won't I... Read more

Impression: PERFECT;

0 0 0

• posted byActi0NX on 04/01/2015

Good quality, quickly. Cheap! Хорошее качество, быстрая доставка. Фирменные аналоги типа iFixIt в несколько раз дороже.

0 0 0

• posted byPapaBaer68 on 03/20/2015

I was astonished about the very good quality of this screwdriver. It’s worked very exact and accurate. Opening my Macbook Air was as easy as 1,2,3. An indispensable tool for working with Apple Laptops.

0 0 0

• posted bySkinkelynetDX on 02/16/2015

Fits perfectly, comfortable size, easy to use while applying pressure thanks to the rotating end. Only con I can find is that the rubber isn't as "grippy" as it could be, it makes it difficult to tighten the screws hard. This may be good, though, as you don't over tighten them and destroy the screw!

Impression:Exactly what it was meant to be;

0 0 0

• posted byNZLamb on 02/16/2015

This is a fantastic tool for opening Apple products such as MacBooks. Can't argue with the price and the build quality is much better than expected. Top marks!

Impression: GREAT, PERFECT;

0 0 0

• posted bySoManyFish on 01/28/2015

This is a high-quality tool for pentalobe screws on MacBook Pros. Fits the screws on my early-2014 15" retina MBP perfectly.

Impression: PERFECT,Fits early-2014 15" MBP Retina;

0 0 0

• posted bylilers1983 on 01/06/2015

Already opened and cleaned my macbook. Great!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere