DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Carry Bag with Neck Loop for Sony Cybershot Digital Cameras
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenna on 05/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its a amazingly bright shade of pink. It has a round mountain hook on it so it is great to clip on things. It has two zippers so it has very easy access. the zippers work perfectly and are in a good condition with nice fabric zipperpulls. And it has a bit of padd... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjames998964 on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a really nice small bag for cybershot cameras. Has the logo aswell which is nice and looks like it came with the bag. It is well made and priced right. It has protected the camera well and i have had good use from it. The little clip is very handy for adding to y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarahml on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's reaaaally cute!!! Worth to wait!!! It's so much beautiful then the pics! It fits really good to my cybershot S930! É extremamente linda! Valeu a pena esperar! É muito mais bonita do que nas fotos!! Coube direitinho minha cybershot S930 dentro dela. Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysweetdase on 10/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a very good handy camera case for Cybershot Sony cameras. I bought mine in April 2009 and have been using it since. It's the same one as you buy at the Sony store but so much cheaper. It is the exact same thing and has the same functions. It has a clip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadgetlover on 11/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I love this case. I was so suprised when I seen it. *The color is nice hot pink that's very vibrant. *The pictures don't show it but on one side it says Sony and on the other side it says Cybershot. *It's just like the name brand ones and the price is way better!... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections