DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Wireless Controller Housing Case Set + Battery Back Case for XBOX 360 - Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeztroy on 04/02/2014

Very way to change color ! All pieces ccome with the controller housing case! Nice color. Some plastic parts have been done wrong in the one I received (either by a piece of plastic too long, another too short) but I still managed to help me with my old controller to redo an other one to make it a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigdmg84 on 07/30/2013

Great fit, quality paint, durable, flashy my gf loves the colour I would highly recommend this to anyone of my friends for a replacement for the housing that originally came with the unit. I wish there were more colours. D pad feels squishy. fit is not 100%. I'd say more like 80%. Its been a while since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoinac on 03/12/2013

This is a great way to change the colours on your existing Xbox controllers. All the parts are here, except for the electronics. You get new buttons sticks, and housing plus all the internal arms etc. The xbox home button is ugly. The holes for the forward and back button are too small by a hair to accept ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections