DX » Community » Reviews » Wall-Mount PIR Motion Detector with 80dB Alarm Siren (7~10 Meter/110 Degrees)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobbHowie on 06/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works. Walk nearby and it blasts away with the siren. Cons:Eats batteries. Best to connect a small AC adaptor. OtherThoughts:The instructions are worth the full price, forget the device. I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese but I have the sense not to try, es... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf0xxy on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Everything's wonderful, really, no fuzz. Easy to use, easy to mod. The device works perfectly. The inner schematic is pretty easy understandable and well printed/built. And the siren is really loud. Cons:The only one con is that some plastic elements are having... Read more

1 0
  • posted byingmach on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The detection works well from 0mm to 4 meters (haven't tested greater distances) and it even works in full dark (I tested)(it detects heat). Cons:If you turn it off when it is ringing (it will stop the ringing) but if you turn it back on, it rings again. You mu... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywlw123 on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really great product. Very cheap and 100% functional. It has a great sensitivity, neither too low nor too high. You can use it for many purposes, for example to trigger another device or camera. See my Mod This topic below for details. Cons:Maybe one, the red LED... Read more

6 0
  • posted bydarknum on 11/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-cheap. 2 times cheaper than useless magnetic alarms. -works without problem -not complicated (aka no intelligence needed for setup) -does what it say. no more no less. -small and hard to see Cons:-not so loud. -turn on-off button is not good placed. it takes a while to tu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChathuranga on 12/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really worth to the cost. Its just below 8 US$. The Motion Detection is extremely fine. It get few seconds to get the snapshot of the environment and then it is working perfectly. Very Fast shipping. I got it within 1 week (To Sri Lanka) Cons:No Sensitivity Adjus... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections