DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 800LM White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydancroitoru on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value for the money, good light, good power, strong and durable construction. Small and compact size slightly negative bouyancy. Got it for a dive and worked perfectly. Cons:Lack of Lanyard, and lack of 18650 battery and charger. OtherThoughts:Good stuff,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKorpen on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice light with a nice shine. The flashlight delivers a nice hotspot and spred. I recommend the 18560 batteries but its "ok" if you use the AAA. Cons:A bit small in the hand but i still think its easy to handel underwater (done it with 5mm). Dosent come with w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byS1R on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Size, weight & shape are very handy. Price is very good. Brightness is ok. Also 3xAAA option is usefull. There is just one mode ON/OFF which is absolutely great :) Cons:I hardly run it about one hour. There is no ON/OFF switch you must screw bottom part un... Read more

4 0
  • posted byChristianHawaii on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super Friggin *BRIGHT* Amazing at night and in the water. The Light is sealed very well with the twist cap. I Also bought two more as gift. All owners are very pleased! I would buy another, but I think I will buy a bigger one next time!. Cons:Needs a rear switch, the tw... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFuzzuki on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic beam. Great shape and design. For a dive light, you cannot beat the price. Cons:May be a little hard to mount to BCD. It could use a good tether to attach to you scuba suit. OtherThoughts:Perfect size. Single mode function should be on more lights. I... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydjice2040 on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Flood reflector gives a smooth beam, colour temperature is great. The feature for using AAA batteries is very handy. This torch is perfect for underwater photographers looking for a compact torch or a backup torch for normal divers. Can be used on land because... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections