DX » Community » Reviews » 800LM White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Metal Cheap Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymilosdir on 12/18/2014

Pros: Great lamp for that value. Cons: Need to change O ring immediately, after that works well. After 9 months had problem with screw part which switching on lamp. Read more

Impression:Metal Cheap Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bydancroitoru on 01/21/2014

Good value for the money, good light, good power, strong and durable construction. Small and compact size slightly negative bouyancy. Got it for a dive and worked perfectly. Lack of Lanyard, and lack of 18650 battery and charger. Good stuff, good light. the delievery was fast and good.DX is the best ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKorpen on 07/04/2013

A nice light with a nice shine. The flashlight delivers a nice hotspot and spred. I recommend the 18560 batteries but its "ok" if you use the AAA. A bit small in the hand but i still think its easy to handel underwater (done it with 5mm). Dosent come with wristband. Remember to check the O-... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byS1R on 06/13/2013

Size, weight & shape are very handy. Price is very good. Brightness is ok. Also 3xAAA option is usefull. There is just one mode ON/OFF which is absolutely great :) I hardly run it about one hour. There is no ON/OFF switch you must screw bottom part until it lit, which makes it hard to use with one ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byChristianHawaii on 03/23/2013

Super Friggin *BRIGHT* Amazing at night and in the water. The Light is sealed very well with the twist cap. I Also bought two more as gift. All owners are very pleased! I would buy another, but I think I will buy a bigger one next time!. Needs a rear switch, the twist cap seals great. But it would make ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFuzzuki on 03/22/2013

Fantastic beam. Great shape and design. For a dive light, you cannot beat the price. May be a little hard to mount to BCD. It could use a good tether to attach to you scuba suit. Perfect size. Single mode function should be on more lights. I do not need flash modes on my dive light. I am glad that this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydjice2040 on 02/16/2013

Flood reflector gives a smooth beam, colour temperature is great. The feature for using AAA batteries is very handy. This torch is perfect for underwater photographers looking for a compact torch or a backup torch for normal divers. Can be used on land because of the heatsink Make sure to tighten the ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections