DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 800LM White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydancroitoru on 01/21/2014

Good value for the money, good light, good power, strong and durable construction. Small and compact size slightly negative bouyancy. Got it for a dive and worked perfectly. Lack of Lanyard, and lack of 18650 battery and charger. Good stuff, good light. the delievery was fast and good.DX is the best asian market online store. I truly recommend it as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKorpen on 07/04/2013

A nice light with a nice shine. The flashlight delivers a nice hotspot and spred. I recommend the 18560 batteries but its "ok" if you use the AAA. A bit small in the hand but i still think its easy to handel underwater (done it with 5mm). Dosent come with wristband. Remember to check the O-rings, mine was fine and alot of grease had been put ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byS1R on 06/13/2013

Size, weight & shape are very handy. Price is very good. Brightness is ok. Also 3xAAA option is usefull. There is just one mode ON/OFF which is absolutely great :) I hardly run it about one hour. There is no ON/OFF switch you must screw bottom part until it lit, which makes it hard to use with one hand, specially underwater. You will need silicon ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byChristianHawaii on 03/23/2013

Super Friggin *BRIGHT* Amazing at night and in the water. The Light is sealed very well with the twist cap. I Also bought two more as gift. All owners are very pleased! I would buy another, but I think I will buy a bigger one next time!. Needs a rear switch, the twist cap seals great. But it would make it very very convenient. Also be sure to strap ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFuzzuki on 03/22/2013

Fantastic beam. Great shape and design. For a dive light, you cannot beat the price. May be a little hard to mount to BCD. It could use a good tether to attach to you scuba suit. Perfect size. Single mode function should be on more lights. I do not need flash modes on my dive light. I am glad that this light does not have any. This light throws a tight ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydjice2040 on 02/16/2013

Flood reflector gives a smooth beam, colour temperature is great. The feature for using AAA batteries is very handy. This torch is perfect for underwater photographers looking for a compact torch or a backup torch for normal divers. Can be used on land because of the heatsink Make sure to tighten the pill in the screw cap, and check the o-ring seals.... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections