DX » Community » Reviews » Babyfans FK5430 Stereo Mice Baby Wrist Band Rattle - Multicolored
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaynomore_7 on 10/21/2013

very good overall product quality and good endings. The ears have a plastic wrap that make noise like a candy wrapper. My baby is very happy with this toy. No labels or descriptions contain indicating that the materials are suitable for young children very good overall product quality and good endings. The ears have a plastic wrap that make noise like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatozebadua on 12/27/2012

good toy is well done also is made with new materials, bring a rattle inside that produces a sound that draws much attention to children, is well made??, is great and very cheap because here in my country twice the price! highly recommend it if you have babies good toy is well done also is made with new materials, bring a rattle inside that produces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNialla on 11/18/2012

Nice rattle with a good price, very soft and enjoyable for the little ones. good color and texture. all around nice item I really have not found a con on this rattle toy yet. i love it. I have really enjoyed watching my little one playing with this item they have so much fun the rattle sound keeps her calm all day the colors are bright and nice for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections