DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Folding Motorcycle Riding Eye Protection Glasses Goggle - Black + Tawny + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkos5 on 08/30/2013

optimal quality. I recommend to anyone who wants a true protection and comfort. the product can be used in various activities, such as in motorcycle racing, parachute jump, race baek, among other sports that need a eye protection. Nothing negative. the product can be used in various activities, such ... Read more

0 0 0

the product can be used in various activities, such as in motorcycle racing, parachute jump, race baek, among other sports that need a eye protection. Nothing negative. the product can be used in various activities, such as in motorcycle racing, parachute jump, race baek, among other sports that need ... Read more

0 0 0

optimal quality. I recommend to anyone who wants a true protection and comfort. the product can be used in various activities, such as in motorcycle racing, parachute jump, race baek, among other sports that need a eye protection. Nothing negative. the product can be used in various activities, such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAikirob on 01/16/2013

Goggles are very comfy and the strap is elastic so it hugs your head nicely, makes a very cool accessory if your into that kind of fashion *cough* steampunk *cough* they also fit right in your pocket when they fold These goggles are quite larger then I thought they would be, they cover most of my face.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections