DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Folding Motorcycle Riding Eye Protection Glasses Goggle - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirujin on 01/18/2014

Very stylish googles. Can be a great part of any steam-punk style outfit os cosplay costume. Suffcient build quality. Feel good in hands. Darkened glasses protect from sun I'm not sure how fast they will wear off, if used constantly. I won't advise on them for using as a motorcycle googles, can't be sure they last long. A good pilot-style helmet would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykweymouth on 10/29/2013

Good looking goggles. Good build quality. Good comfortable fit for my face. Obviously might not fit all face shapes as there is a fair bit of padding in the nose area. Survived the rigours of use in the desert for several days without scratches or breakage. Good lenses with decent glare reduction. None that I noticed. I haven't used them extensively,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEspen67 on 05/14/2013

Better quality than a lot of similar goggles, that usually cost a lot more. Nice design with good padding. The ventilation is good enough. Fit perfectly to my face. Not exactly a cons, but i took of one star because the glass is pretty dark. If you intend to use them late, get clear or yellow glass. They are packed in the simplest possible way. My package ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvanBBrito on 04/03/2013

Really cool looking glasses, it really protects your eyes from wind and looks well built for the price and the materials that we expect. Gets dimmed easily if not very tight to your face and it's a little big, I have some problem wearing it with my helmet (it's a 3/4 helmet, only chin exposed). I said it looks cool? It's kinda of weird but if you want ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfenix6232 on 11/26/2012

very comfortable and very useful with open helmets !!! very useful, lightweight, fit perfectly to the face, really worthwhile for its low price. I quite like the design, they are pretty nice. not find negative points. in my opinion, so far, it worth the money. not the best you can have, but It works exactly as described. They are foldable and ease to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections