DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Folding Motorcycle Riding Eye Protection Glasses Goggle - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykweymouth on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking goggles. Good build quality. Good comfortable fit for my face. Obviously might not fit all face shapes as there is a fair bit of padding in the nose area. Survived the rigours of use in the desert for several days without scratches or breakage. Good lenses... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEspen67 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Better quality than a lot of similar goggles, that usually cost a lot more. Nice design with good padding. The ventilation is good enough. Fit perfectly to my face. Cons:Not exactly a cons, but i took of one star because the glass is pretty dark. If you intend to use th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIvanBBrito on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cool looking glasses, it really protects your eyes from wind and looks well built for the price and the materials that we expect. Cons:Gets dimmed easily if not very tight to your face and it's a little big, I have some problem wearing it with my helmet (it's a 3/4... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfenix6232 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very comfortable and very useful with open helmets !!! very useful, lightweight, fit perfectly to the face, really worthwhile for its low price. I quite like the design, they are pretty nice. Cons:not find negative points. OtherThoughts:in my opinion, so far, it worth t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections