DX » Community » Reviews » USB / AC Battery Charging Cradle + 3.7V 2850mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynpsrao on 09/22/2014

pros: handy second battery cons: doesn't hold the charge very long... overall , ok. cheap and handy. The charging craddle is great and handy but came with a USA plug where as I would have expeceted an NZ plug. We still need to test the battery as it not holding much charge could be due to issue with ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTheMarlinSeat on 07/02/2014

The battery and charger arrived exactly as advertised. The charger worked flawlessly with good and positive contact for the battery. Charging time was acceptable and reasonably quick, and the charger works perfectly for charging the supplied battery or the original Samsung battery. Shorter battery life ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleylelis on 02/23/2014

It's work fine for replace the original battery. Easy and small charger. Product is very useful for not leaving the cell discharged in emergencies. I need to fit well the battery to change the blue light (full) for red light (charging...). Battery operated with only 70% in the first charge. I believe ... Read more

Unbox

0 0 0

• posted byalperkaban on 11/04/2013

It is very useful for android phones. Because android phones getting finished batteries quickly. If you don't put the phone in your pocket like me, you should really need a battery and charger like this. It has an indicator lamp, it lights red when the battery is charging, then it goes to blue when it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byroberto_ito on 06/04/2013

- The charger works great, has play of light that indicates when the battery is dead (red) and charged (blue). - The battery fits perfectly on the Samsung Galaxy S3. - The charger is well made, with good workmanship. - The price of the set is very good, worth it! - The quality of the battery is not very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

Practical product to have more power throughout the day. Easy to use, just plug into the wall outlet. The battery is good, although the color is rare, it is inside the phone, so it is not a problem. the battery is wider than the charger itself. So part of the battery is outside. However is not a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedmarx875 on 03/06/2013

price quality charger packing The battery not charging really capacity announced The appearance of the battery makes it appear to have lower quality The charger could have the plug from the socket in another format Despite the battery, appear to have a dubious quality, both devices practically keep their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWiebe1992 on 03/04/2013

Nice battery with great performance. Its my second battery so I never have to recharge my phone, just replace the battery. The connection pins on the charger are not so tough so be careful with placing the battery in the charger. The battery last as long as the original. Best replacement for this price.... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections