DX » Community » Reviews » Classy Black Leather Cigarette Case (Holds 20)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytarabryan on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality is good, latch is strong. and it looks looks good. It holds 20 smokes. This case is really quite good. It is solidly constructed and the latch on it is sturdy. I am pleasantly surprised at the quality! It easily holds 20 smokes, 10 a side. Ive bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargiman on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stylish case. It is strong, it opens and closes with a button and seems to last for a long time. You can use it to hold cigarettes and even a thin lighter! Cons:The price could be less. The "leather" is more like plastic. It looks good though. Rolled... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can do your cigarette's in it. - For only 4 dollar it will be delivered all the way to your home. - It's small. Cons:- The build quality is disappointing. It looks kind of cheap. On the pictures on the website it looks much better then it in reality is.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very stylish black leather Cigaret case. You can put 10 cigarettes on each side. My cigerettes don't crumple anymore, that was the case before i had this box. Cons:I accidentally put the cigarette case in my back pocket and sat on a wooden chair. There is a dent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjoechump on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cool way to keep your cigarettes from being crushed in a traditional pack, or if you roll your own this is a great solution for how to carry your cigarettes. Cons:The metal used to make this case is actually very cheap, and this thing definitely woul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections