DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V "2430mAh" Battery for Samsung Galaxy Ace / S5830 - Golden
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylajseer on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really lasts longer! it does a perfect job, now I don't have to charge my battery twice or three times a day, or carry my charger everywhere a go. with this battery and a regular basis use (texting, whatsapp, gmail sync, few calls during the day) I only charge it onc... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVictorafdc on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great! Lasts longer than my original battery. I have it for over 3 months and still charges as when arrived. It heats a lot when charging, but my original one did it too. So I'm not shure this problem belongs to the battery or the phone charger. Cons:It took over... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ocheno good battery. Acquired as needed. The battery that came with the phone was two times lower capacity than this. And is pleased that the site honestly say that she has not the capacity in 2430 and 2100. This is a very big plus store. Although I already bu... Read more

Battery for Samsung Galaxy Ace /
    1 0
  • posted bynoodlesguy on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it does fit the phone like the original battery. nice color (?) Cons:Warms up during charge, much more than the original one. under same use conditions the product preforms exactly like the original battery despite the declared 2430mAh. OtherThoughts:the price is cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerwolf16 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Using this battery you will get a wider period in which your smartphone will be operative. With 3G active, the mobile does not need to be charged until late afternoon or even evening. Cons:None so far. I think this battery is very useful together with a good price. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFreyLenser on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:With old battery I was able to have 1 day of battery life. With this one I can manage more than 1 day and sometimes up to 2 days. Internet is turned on all day, synchronizing e-mail, chatting, browsing for an hour, listening to music an hour and checking the news couple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamusso on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s the battery that i need for my samsung Galaxy Ace. It have more capacity than the original. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Good packaging and instructions. I receive the mail, open it and find the product in the bag without broken or crash. I put the batter... Read more

0 0
  • bad
    posted byDaawid on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It`s not worth it... Cons:It`s lasting only for two days, just like my old battery, i don't think there is even 2000 mAh. Price is good but i do not suggest to order, beter order 3000mAh, then you know there is ~2000mAh, when you order from China you need to l... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPepebest on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good appearance and assembly. Buena apariencia y acabado. Cons:Little info on the label. Poca info en la etiqueta OtherThoughts:Size specifications may be wrong, it's just the same thickness as genuine Samsung battery. Las especificaciones de tamaño están mal,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections