DX » Community » Reviews » 18-LED Stroboscopic Light with Car Power Adapter (Red + Blue Light)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArckangel on 02/19/2013

- Easy to use - Very Powerful leds - Visible from a long distance - Resistant plastic case - Facil de usar - Tiene leds muy poderosos - Es visible desde una larga distancia - Carcasa (o caja) de plastico resistente - The cables are not of the best quality - Not water resistant - Not weather resistant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygodaboss on 08/26/2012

Lights up pretty bright, 3 modes, easy to install and remove. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the build quality. Well, this shouldn't be concidered a con since I believe it had nothing to do with the DX or the product manufacturer itself. My product came with a broken switch. I think customs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshopbouncer on 05/27/2011

Very bright little strobe unit. -Nobody could complain about it's output. It's actually blinding to look directly into it. -Day or night. Anyone who disagrees has GOT to be nit picking or else they've received a faulty unit or something. The direct plug in has it's advantage because there's no wire connecting ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybennybl on 02/02/2010

On this product ther are no reviews , so i'll be the first one... i bought to products , this one and SKU 15985 . the 15985 is good , but not as good as this one ! it's small and can be hidden under the seat. It's a good product - does what it meant to do . Vary easy to mount - toke me less then a minute.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadcat11 on 06/19/2009

Easy to use , arrived within 3 days of being sent . Bright and compact 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywebuilder on 01/03/2009

Bright light at night time compact under the rear view mirror fixing 3 typs of flashing RED and BLEU! you'll have to set it to start manualy every time abit small bearly seen at day time great preformence to price ratio good for undercover jobs (can easly be stord at the glove compartment) if you nees ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections