DX » Community » Reviews » 18-LED Stroboscopic Light with Car Power Adapter (Red + Blue Light)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArckangel on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Very Powerful leds - Visible from a long distance - Resistant plastic case - Facil de usar - Tiene leds muy poderosos - Es visible desde una larga distancia - Carcasa (o caja) de plastico resistente Cons:- The cables are not of the best quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodaboss on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lights up pretty bright, 3 modes, easy to install and remove. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the build quality. Cons:Well, this shouldn't be concidered a con since I believe it had nothing to do with the DX or the product manufacturer itself. My produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshopbouncer on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright little strobe unit. -Nobody could complain about it's output. It's actually blinding to look directly into it. -Day or night. Anyone who disagrees has GOT to be nit picking or else they've received a faulty unit or something. The direct plug in has i... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybennybl on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:On this product ther are no reviews , so i'll be the first one... i bought to products , this one and SKU 15985 . the 15985 is good , but not as good as this one ! it's small and can be hidden under the seat. It's a good product - does what it meant to do . Vary easy to m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadcat11 on 06/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use , arrived within 3 days of being sent . Bright and compact 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebuilder on 01/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright light at night time compact under the rear view mirror fixing 3 typs of flashing RED and BLEU! Cons:you'll have to set it to start manualy every time abit small bearly seen at day time OtherThoughts:great preformence to price ratio good for undercover j... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections