Customer’s impression:
So good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• I'm love'n it !!

posted by shopbouncer on 05/27/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Very bright little strobe unit. -Nobody could complain about it's output. It's actually blinding to look directly into it. -Day or night.

Anyone who disagrees has GOT to be nit picking or else they've received a faulty unit or something.

The direct plug in has it's advantage because there's no wire connecting involved. - Nice and Simple.

3 different modes are enough to please and satisfy. Hey if you want them for decoration or parties, get multiple units, and put on a different mode on each. It'll do the job.

They even provide all the mounting accessories including good quality suction cups, nuts and bolt.

Just be careful using this thing on your car. It's very much similar to those found in Police cars. You get caught with it and you'll be booked.

I bought it to ward off oncoming traffic when I use narrow roads. Basically to avoid head on collisions.

I would otherwise recommend that you keep it unplugged and out of sight. It is large enough to be easily visible from the exterior of your vehicle. I think that if a cop even noticed it on your windshield, you might get fined.

This thing is VERY cool. I hope it's long lasting.

Post comment

DX Everywhere