DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Myopic Polarized Resin Lens Sunglasses - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasnisht on 01/05/2014

The sunglasses arrived packaged neatly in a pouch with a cleaning cloth and a small test card. If you look at the test card through the glasses you see an image which does not show up without the glasses. This is supposed to test the polarity of the glasses. The glasses themselves seem to be made from a strong plastic and they look very nice. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBohman1885 on 06/25/2013

Sun glasses are terrific. The light reduction is excellent. The clarity of the lenses are spectacular. They fit perfectly over my everyday perscription eyeware. absolutely none I really wanted some type of sun glasses for cycling and my perscription sunglasses just wouldn't do. They didn't block enough of the wind. These do as the frames are large enough.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBohman1885 on 06/15/2013

fits perfectly over my prescription glasses. offers considerable wind blocking as well, crystal clear lenses, significant light reduction. Work well on cloudy days as well. none at all. almost like these were made to fit over my regular eyeglasses. My glasses are smaller rectangular in shape. The opening in the side frames doesn't cause any issues at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalxlv on 03/11/2013

I wear optical glasses, but I do not like to wear contact lenses to wear sunglasses. These glasses are great. Their size and shape good fit with the shape of my face and cover my ordinary glasses without discomfort. Between sunglasses and optical glasses have a small gap, which is why no one lenses are not scratched. Protection degree is about the fourth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections