DX » Community » Reviews » CRIUS MWC Multiwii Bluetooth / Parameter Debugging Module
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 03/25/2013

A great little module that is extremely useful for hooking up to a Multiwii (Lite, SE or Pro) All-in-one flight controller board (for multicopters). The module allows communication with the board wirelessly, so you do not have to use a USB cable, which limits you to your computer. With the wireless Bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarppaxyz on 02/04/2013

Cheap, has connector and comes with wiring. My unit came with baud rate set to 38400. That's bit too slow for Mavlink. I had some hard time configuring this. It's basically same unit than other bluetooth adapter found here on DX. They came with software like HC-07, HC-04, linvor etc. To get into command ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymichi1g on 12/04/2012

Easy to use and if you own a programming adapter, you can set the Baud rate to your desired speed easyly. Due to it's small size it fits everywhere. Long cables ~9cm. I would prefer a little more power. This would be great for in flight diagnostics. I would prefer soldering my cables directly to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections