Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigifomation on 10/18/2017

Impression:good,nice;

Pros: Look sturdy and long lasting, great price, came with a nice looking case. Cons: Thick and won't fit in small padlock, begginer lock pick.

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBillSalsa on 12/19/2014

Impression:good;

The lock set is obviously cheap, but i think for this price you can't find a similar product on internet. Is very good for practice. The only problem is the tensor, because is very large for small locks, however if you make a thinner tensor (you can build it at home), you shouldn't have problems.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrJokerJr on 11/15/2014

Impression:cool,nice;

Pros: It's cheap. The things actually work, i have actually managed to pick a few locks myself with these tools (i'm a total beginner). The picks come in a nice leather pouch, witch keeps the picks nicely in one place. The picks are nice and flat, meaning that they are very compact and easy to on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypersio1 on 09/18/2014

Impression:good;

pros: Many variations for most uses, does not bend easily. cons: rust, scratches are easily visible. This is a good kit for most beginners and a very good kit for the price, most locks don't stand a chance! I personally had sucess on my third try to get the lock i was picking open.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymanymar94 on 07/23/2014

Impression:perfect;

All picks as the description. - Tal y como venía en la descripción, es un juego de 7 ganzúas metálicas resistentes, para comenzar a practicar. Vienen además en una funda perfecta para guardarlas. Eso sí, ha tardado en llegar casi un mes y medio.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThijspelle on 03/17/2014

the picks are good quality, the look the same as in the picture. They come in a litle holder wich is good quality as well I thought it was easier to use it on a padlock, i bought it to open it becuase i have a baggage block in my house. But with a little practice and some tutorials from youtube i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byradux on 02/24/2014

Quality of the metal is great! The set contains more than enough to pick most of the standard padlocks. The leatherbag fits perfect in a pocket and feels like walking around with a tiny and lightweight cellphone. The tension wrench has for some smaller padlocks been too thick which makes it hard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypelasky on 01/14/2014

It´s packed in a leader simil case that makes it easier to keep somewhere. It have a plastic holder that makes it easier to hold in hand. I thought it was easier to use it on a padlock, i bought it to open it becuase i have a baggage block in my house. But with a little practice and some i a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by[email protected] on 01/12/2014

Looking at hobby picking these are a great starter set to begin with. Handles are a little sharp... had to wrap them in tape for prolonged use, and I wish they would have come with a bogata style pick as well as the S pick. No regrets ... getting the feeling for single pin picking as it seems has... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byghostalex on 10/23/2013

Quality is better than expected, assembly is tight and the black head part of the tool is properly solid so it's not damaged by the use. The wrench is a bar with flatted tips, doesn't bend easily = perfect. Comes with a nice black pocket, useful. Maybe you will hurt a bit your hands as you use it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere