Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byradux on 02/24/2014

Quality of the metal is great! The set contains more than enough to pick most of the standard padlocks. The leatherbag fits perfect in a pocket and feels like walking around with a tiny and lightweight cellphone. The tension wrench has for some smaller padlocks been too thick which makes it hard to pick those lock. The picks are not foldable, a feature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelasky on 01/14/2014

It´s packed in a leader simil case that makes it easier to keep somewhere. It have a plastic holder that makes it easier to hold in hand. I thought it was easier to use it on a padlock, i bought it to open it becuase i have a baggage block in my house. But with a little practice and some tutorials from youtube i think i´ll do it ;) Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysecunda@hotmail.com on 01/12/2014

Looking at hobby picking these are a great starter set to begin with. Handles are a little sharp... had to wrap them in tape for prolonged use, and I wish they would have come with a bogata style pick as well as the S pick. No regrets ... getting the feeling for single pin picking as it seems every lock I've tried has security pins in it. Like the title ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghostalex on 10/23/2013

Quality is better than expected, assembly is tight and the black head part of the tool is properly solid so it's not damaged by the use. The wrench is a bar with flatted tips, doesn't bend easily = perfect. Comes with a nice black pocket, useful. Maybe you will hurt a bit your hands as you use it often to practice. I just wrapped some scotch around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrampet on 01/26/2013

the picks are good quality, the look the same as in the picture and they work well. They come in a little pouch wich is good quality as well. One side of the wrench was cracked when it arrived and didn't last very long. The other side still looks ok. But for some locks i need the side that broke off. The black paint comes off after picking for a while,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEckankar on 11/24/2012

* Has the most common types of picks in a decent quality. * The picks seem to be decently made. * Comes in a plastic holder, which seems durable enough. * Tension wrench is rather large, making it useless for picking smaller locks like padlocks. * Poor grip on the tension wrench. Could'a used a smaller tension wrench in addition to the one provided.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections