DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Bag with Neck Loop (fits Sony Cybershot Compacts)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybocad2 on 05/19/2013

I bought it for my sony cybershot camera. It fit just right! I take it everywhere, and it proved to be very resistant and usefull. The loop neck works perfctly, and it is very good if you are taking pictures and want to keep the hands free to do whatever you want. I have no bad things to say about this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymachadense on 03/23/2013

Boa bolsa para a câmera, serviu perfeitamente na minha câmera DSC-WX100 SONY, a qualidade parece ser boa, almofadada por dentro. Poder se colocado bateria reserva ou cartão de memoria na parte frontal da bolsa. Não tem nenhum, poderia ter mais opção de cor e outros modelos ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvyletnik on 11/25/2012

Easy for usage. This bag looks good. It is suitable for common standard size cameras. The plastic material is not porous and it better protects the camera from water. Opening and closing by velcro is easy to use and allows you to quickly pull out the camera when taking snapshots. I do not know if the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections